Cammy PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those sota ones are a joke.

Your well thought out opinion is a joke, as well as your lack of constructive criticism. Have you even seen this statue in person or are you just basing your judgment on ignorance alone?

:rolleyes:

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0094-1.jpg

Last edited:
I want to get the Pop Shock Cammy but her nose kinda bothers me but only at certain angles.

The Yamato Cammy looks great.

The PCS Cammy is well worth the price of admission. The Yamato Cammy is also top notch. I almost bought it before I found out that SOTA was releasing the two Cammy's that connected at the base. I thought that was a really good idea and couldn't pass them up due to that fact alone.

The PCS Cammy is well worth the price of admission. The Yamato Cammy is also top notch. I almost bought it before I found out that SOTA was releasing the two Cammy's that connected at the base. I thought that was a really good idea and couldn't pass them up due to that fact alone.

I gotcha. I'm sure I'll be getting her regardless.

IMO Speedy's Cammys are prettier than the PFs this thread is about. :monkey3

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sota and Yamato versions have hotter faces than the Pop Culture Shock. But Speedy only bought them because he is always deperate for anything with a butt on it (?)

The Sota and Yamato versions have hotter faces than the Pop Culture Shock. But Speedy only bought them because he is always deperate for anything with a butt on it (?)

:lol

Yeah, where did that post go? Starkiller got us in trouble.

:lol

Yeah, where did that post go? Starkiller got us in trouble.
I don't even remember who made that post but I was very entertained by it and how invested he was into what a NON-Cammy fan you were for not owning the 'right' figures of her. :lol

I find it alot of people's opinion of SOTA went in the toilet after Jerry sold the company, and started PCS.

I find it alot of people's opinion of SOTA went in the toilet after Jerry sold the company, and started PCS.

Well I can't speak for the action figures since I don't collect them, but I've been very pleased with all of SOTA's Street Fighter resins up to this point with the exception of Ken. He was a little off in the face, but the clear resin flame made up for it in my opinion. Purchasing that piece was a 50/50 mix of loyalist/completest.

Here is an interesting fact for those who did not know. Jerry's original design for the Ryu resin was a little different than the one SOTA released after he sold the company. Not sure why they changed it as I thought the original was pretty nice looking. Only one in existence according to Jerry. No, it's not mine, but I wish it was.

Ryu.jpg

Last edited:
Sure the PCS version is nice, but it doesn't mean that smaller and less expensive statues are garbage. I'm a collector who enjoys the high end statues as well as the cheap ugly toys from Big Lots, as Starkiller calls them. :rolleyes:

DSCF0351-1.jpg

Sure the PCS version is nice, but it doesn't mean that smaller and less expensive statues are garbage. I'm a collector who enjoys the high end statues as well as the cheap ugly toys from Big Lots, as Starkiller calls them. :rolleyes:

The black Killer Bee is solid! :rock:rock2

not a massive SF or cammy fan but fancied this piece
9000641.jpg

shipping and all the extras put me off though so ordered the regular version which was on sale elsewhere, looking forward to getting it,
900064.jpg

not a massive SF or cammy fan but fancied this piece

shipping and all the extras put me off though so ordered the regular version which was on sale elsewhere, looking forward to getting it,

The actual piece is much nicer than those old prototype pictures. You won't be disappointed.

100_3161.jpg

DSCF0351-1.jpg

Don't hate because I spit the truth. That one in front ruins your display...throw it away now please.

Back