Cammy PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Exclusive Cammy. I like her even more than I thought I would.

The only problem is that she has a few small chips on little piece of hair that sticks out of her hat. I wonder if Sideshow will send me a replacement hair piece?

I think I'm going to get the regular version too!

Nice pics guys :clap

some pooper shots-

cammy.jpg

cammy2.jpg

My Cammy has a tiny speck of raised paint on her butt. I hate imperfections, but I guess I can just pretend it's a butt pimple.

I've been looking at her more closely and in addition to the butt pimple she also has some uneven spots on her leg that look like paintbrush marks.

Is this something worth trying to get a replacement statue for or should I just keep it as is?

I actually think that Yamato Cammy looks on par if not better than the Pop Culture Cammy, which is kinda funny. :lol Just goes to show you how good PVC figures can really be, in my opinion anyway. I know there isn't alot of love for those types of statues, at least it doesn't seem like it. I think they're great though.

These are not mine. They are actually from Statue Forum. I can't wait until mine gets here.

dsc4005r.jpg

dsc4007.jpg

dsc4011.jpg

dsc4001.jpg

dsc3999s.jpg

dsc4000kfo.jpg

dsc4015c.jpg

cammysemm.jpg

I am really sorry to say this, but the two other women standing next to cammy in that pic with jean harlow look like drag queens. (plus the blue skinned one looks like it forgot to shave its armpits)

Last edited:
:D
Found this at BBTS

"Just in time for Christmas, SOTA Toys presents, not one, but two beautiful British bombshells at the same time. This may be the same character, but let's face it, two Cammy's are always better than one. Showing SOTA's artistic interpretations of future meets past. Standing approximately 10 inches in height, this statue will be sold separately with the options of an interlocking base."

:naughty
SOT10193.jpg

SOT10193.jpg

SOT10194.jpg

SOT10194.jpg

I am really sorry to say this, but the two other women standing next to cammy in that pic with jean harlow look like drag queens. (plus the blue skinned one looks like it forgot to shave its armpits)
Nice pics man!! I ordered the regular Cammy so far, but with those pics I'm thinking to get the Shadaloo Cammy too :monkey5.
Chris

Yes, seems that Cammy is not that popular, got my regular for 200 USD shipped in the Bay...
Chris

Back