Calling all Horror Movie MASTERS! I need your help!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright, so I've decided in the empty window space next to my three life-size mannequins of Jason/Freddy/Myers, I'll have a white cloth hung up, and I'll write something in blood, and make it look all dirty and old etc.

What I'm having a hard time with, is coming up with something that isn't cheesy or too obscene.

This is why I need YOU to help me! Post your best quotes/taglines whatever! Could be original or from any movie!

I hope no one mind's that I posted this here in the horror section, since I need horror minds to come up with something good!

Requirements:

-5-6 word phrase at the most
-5-6 letters PER word max

Thank you!!!

What I've come up with:

-1...2...We're Coming For You
-Ding Dong. You're Dead
-You Are Next

I liked "You're Not Alone" but apparently it's "dumb".

>_>

I really wanted to do a Hellraiser 2 reference "I am in Hell, HELP ME" but Hell is too obscene for the kiddies.

Here's another crappy mock up

5XsTtLY.png

????

I touched it up a tiny bit more. Fixed the "F" and added drip lines to "FREE".

I think it came out well. Surprisingly, looks better during the day than night. Anyways, here's another ****** pic, I'll take a nicer photo with a much better camera when freddy's glove arrives thurs.

dummies.jpg

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but I love how the window in front of Myers is fogged up. Whatever you do don't clean it!

LOL it's a broken seal! At first I hated it because you can't see him that well.

Then I realized it fits his character perfectly >_>

Hope you don't leave those in the window while at work. I would fear someone breaking in and stealing them. :horror

Yah I leave them there. Usually someone is home. If not, I'm in a relatively safe town too o-o

Back