Calling all Canucks! Roll call!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not Canadian but I do love Canadian women...so I post proudly in this thread.

Canadian girls were always my favorite at the beach in the summer when I was a kid. They were the only ones that wore bikinis, and when they talked, it was French; when they walked, it was French; when they ate a hot dog, it was French; licking ice cream, French; they brushed sand off their ass in French; the ocean even got them wet in French. I miss those summers...:monkey2

Canadian girls were always my favorite at the beach in the summer when I was a kid. They were the only ones that wore bikinis, and when they talked, it was French; when they walked, it was French; when they ate a hot dog, it was French; licking ice cream, French; they brushed sand off their ass in French; the ocean even got them wet in French. I miss those summers...:monkey2

That's the way I remember Canada ...

Shai says Canadian girls are big time whores, so I am in 100% support of that :rock

Canada=whorey women

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

And BC Bud comes from our frozen neighbors to the north :rock

Good weed and whore women, what more can you ask for?

Just get rid of fag Eli, he is a black eye for all Canadians.

Shai says Canadian girls are big time whores, so I am in 100% support of that :rock

Canada=whorey women

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

And BC Bud comes from our frozen neighbors to the north :rock

Good weed and whore women, what more can you ask for?

Just get rid of fag Eli, he is a black eye for all Canadians.

As long as America ships out Chase first! Sends him off a rocket into the sun! hehe

Dammit Chase!

Anne of Green Gables is from Canada. Therefor I support everything Canadian wholeheartedly... except for Eli who just should generally STFU.

My cousin Pat is in this video sporting his famous bowlers cap. What a tard:lol
I will have to rip on him for his white boy antics...:D *0:20 sec*

:rock:rock:lol:lol:rotfl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JZcHyl0pDno&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JZcHyl0pDno&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You're related to Joey Jeremiah!?:rotfl:rotfl:lol

COOL!:cool:

:rotfl
Yea its pretty crazy, he was the only male in our family to do something either then construction work.
Now ask me what he is doing now......wait for it....... Construction work. You can't escape your destiny:lol but hey at least he has a few Gemini Awards!

:rotfl
Yea its pretty crazy, he was the only male in our family to do something either then construction work.
Now ask me what he is doing now......wait for it....... Construction work. You can't escape your destiny:lol but hey at least he has a few Gemini Awards!

I used to watch the original Degrassi!:rock....New one is so-so. Such a small world!:lol

I used to watch the original Degrassi!:rock....New one is so-so. Such a small world!:lol

Kids love it though!
It is a cultural phenomenon and is even big in the US. I think its great that it has been going on in one form or another for over 30 years strong!

Back