CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : NEW STUFF! (2/13/15)

Since Jake posted pictures of the finished figure, Here is the raw wax sculpture of christian bale's appearance in The Machinist. I only sculpted the body :)

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : The Machinist

That looks amazing! Creepy-beautiful. Great work, sir!

(I've never seen the movie, but I hope Christian Bale gets his ring back before he falls into that volcano.)

:lol

Thats awesome! How was that body made? Did you shave down an existing and re sulfated? Or was it totally from scratch?

Top notch. :duff

That looks amazing! Creepy-beautiful. Great work, sir!

(I've never seen the movie, but I hope Christian Bale gets his ring back before he falls into that volcano.)

:lol

Fantastic. Utterly fantastic. :clap

Thanks all! :)

Thats awesome! How was that body made? Did you shave down an existing and re sulfated? Or was it totally from scratch?

Thank you! It was all from scratch except the wrist pegs used for the elbow articulation. The shoulder articulation and means of attachment were scratch made.

Wow, incredible!

Thank you!

This really was a fun project to work on. I really love sculpting action figures and creating articulation, so it was fun figuring this one out.

cain such fantastic work would u concider on selling the sculpted the body , that would be perfect for a highend zombie figure

Been a while again. here's something that I've been working on in my spare time for around 8 months. Finally got a full resin cast prototype of my Horace Pinker Action figure from the movie SHOCKER. The articulation works, and it stands around 8". Hope to have a painted copy in a month or so. Thanks for looking!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : The Machinist - SHOCKER action figure

Thats such beautiful work cain, concidering you sculpt everything by hand - just show,s what a great artist you are ;)

wish it could,ove been 1/6 to fit into most collection.....but wow very impressed mate...

Shocker, wow. There's a character I never thought I would see as an action figure. Nifty!

Shocker!!!! That's so cool! Will this be available? I watched that movie a billion time in middle school hahaha!!

Shocker, wow. There's a character I never thought I would see as an action figure. Nifty!

Thanks. Lesser known/cared about characters always interest me, that's why I decided on him.

Shocker!!!! That's so cool! Will this be available? I watched that movie a billion time in middle school hahaha!!

Thank you! I'll be happy to cast a kit for anyone interested. Shoot me a PM if you want to grab one. :)

Back