CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: Michael Keaton - INVINCIBLE Action Figure

Caine...are you going to do the vamp David look??...I want the regular one but as mentioned before...it is a commissioned piece....lets us know....your speed with these is key!!!..I would gladly buy either...let us know...thanks

Got this sculpt in today, and its absolutely amazing! Exactly what i envisioned when i commissioned Caine. Not only the sculpt but paint work is great as well! Caine is a talented fellow:) Thanks for making my dream figure come to life! I have many nice pieces in my collection but i think this is one of my favorites!

View attachment 128523

Wow, he does look great. The profile is even better than the straight on shots.
Nice work Caine!!!!!

Now all you need is that medal he had hanging from his jacket and the "Bottle of Blood". :)

Last edited:

Don't know if this has been addressed before but is the Nada head/glasses now available?

Nice work Caine!!!!!

Now all you need is that medal he had hanging from his jacket and the "Bottle of Blood". :)

Yes the whole sculpt is spot on in my opinion, Caine did amazing work here capturing Keifer from every angle. I should be getting the medal soon. The bottle of blood would be an awesome accessory! I saw Ski painted up one at one time not sure who it was for or from but it looked great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work Caine!!!!!

Thanks! :)

Here's a recently completed commission, and my favorite sculpt so far. :) thanks for looking!

8762632076c20c13f5d5cb03ae06548a_zps33d2471c.jpg

8b2ea9321328a15350b13209c03c3fe1_zps1aa227a3.jpg

Very nicely done....when are you open for commissions? I'm sure this piece will not be available?

Here's a recently completed commission, and my favorite sculpt so far. :) thanks for looking!

8762632076c20c13f5d5cb03ae06548a_zps33d2471c.jpg

8b2ea9321328a15350b13209c03c3fe1_zps1aa227a3.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: INVINCIBLE Action Figure - Hannibal Lecter and mask

Amazing stuff,Caine
Those eyes look sinister without having even a drop of paint.:lol

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: INVINCIBLE Action Figure - Hannibal Lecter and mask

Very nicely done....when are you open for commissions? I'm sure this piece will not be available?

thanks :) I've started taking commissions again. I'm not sure about the availability of this sculpt, I'll have to ask the owner.

Amazing stuff,Caine
Those eyes look sinister without having even a drop of paint.:lol

Thanks! I don't paint my own sculpts very often, but I'm really excited to get this cast up and throw some paint on it! its not really the correct expression, but I really want to do the bloody mouth escape version!

Hi caine looks amazing and yes i will be offering these :)

Hi yes I commissioned Caine to do this for me, I have always wanted the perfect Dr.Lecter, and I think Caine has nailed it, and I want to give the chance to others to own this awesome piece as well. I will put a for sale thread up soon. Thanks for your interest.:)

I would be interested. :)

Back