Cadaver202's Customs (3D modelling, fabric prints, doctor who customs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cadaver202's Customs

here is the Punisher vest I am making to go with Skimans awesome sculpt. I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

DSCN0566-1.jpg

DSCN0567.jpg

That looks great, cadaver! Just got the bulk of my TJ Punisher parts in, excited to get it all together :rock

That looks great, cadaver! Just got the bulk of my TJ Punisher parts in, excited to get it all together :rock

Awesome! I just bought the whole figure so I can get all the looks if I want. which look are you going for?

I have that Rambo bow set from ebay and abigail whistlers bow coming to make the bow from the movie. I might display him like this...

5468098_4_l.jpg

I'm going for this look here :)

punisher-thomas-jane.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I might pick up a vest down the road though, that look is badass as well :rock

Thats awesome! that was gonna be my backup if the vest didn't turn out that well.

I still need to make his back holster for his second M1911. It took me so long to figure out where his second one was! I also need to get a bag for all his explosives. I love the fully loaded look.

cadaver202 :rock did you use fabric paint on the vest, any stenciling?

I might do the same if I can't find me a Pun vest, I had the Marvel Studios figure but sold it on eBay a while back.

Its just regular model paint. Fabric paint would probably work better if you wanted a really white skull but to get the faded look I went with citadel skull white (thought it was fitting). There's 2 layers of thick cotton under the cotton front so the paint absorbed like crazy. I printed off a stencil and used it to get the shape of the skull. then i tried to get the eyes and nose as close as possible.

I couldn't find I vest that looked even close to his in the movie. its so unique with the strip down the front and shoulder pad. sewing this vest was really fun but putting the skull on was stressful. I think I might redo the shoulder patch, it didn't quite work out like I wanted.

Its just regular model paint. Fabric paint would probably work better if you wanted a really white skull but to get the faded look I went with citadel skull white (thought it was fitting). There's 2 layers of thick cotton under the cotton front so the paint absorbed like crazy. I printed off a stencil and used it to get the shape of the skull. then i tried to get the eyes and nose as close as possible.

I couldn't find I vest that looked even close to his in the movie. its so unique with the strip down the front and shoulder pad. sewing this vest was really fun but putting the skull on was stressful. I think I might redo the shoulder patch, it didn't quite work out like I wanted.

Well done man! :clap

Thanks! it was your sculpt that gave me the motivation to make the vest. Thomas Jane has always been my favorite Punisher.

That is a great looking batman, very nice work Cadaver. :rock

Great work man. The Belt and the HS made a mile of a difference.

Thanks guys! The only thing that's the same with this one from the old one is the hands and upper parts of the gloves. The rest is all new.

Awesome Batman! The suit is frakin awesome.

I've been up to a lot lately since I last made a post in this thread. I've been doing lots of 3d printing and learning how to print on fabric. Here are a few things I've been up to. feel free to ask any questions

12th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver

12th%20sonic%202_zpssufptvoy.jpg

20160226_223540_zps7su57vj3.jpg

12th Doctor Guitar

final_zpsm7npklmx.jpg

20160305_030712_zps5qvo1c7h.jpg

10th Doctor Ties

20160129_011114_zps8jxixy98.jpg

7th Doctor tie, scarf and umbrella handle

20160224_012216_zpskzcjok84.jpg

umbrella%20handle-1_zpsbnukap4g.jpg

Last edited: