Cadaver202's Customs (3D modelling, fabric prints, doctor who customs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadaver202

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have been customizing for about 5 years now. I started with Transformers, but they just didn't cut it anymore. this thread it to show off my custom work and to document my creations.

this first project is actually my final project for school. My partner and I decided to make a battle suit much like something seen in Halo, but actually functional. A lot of the design is inspired by random sci fi which I am sure you will notice. this suit is called the HEBS suit, which stands for Hazardous Environment Battle Suit.

Take a look and let me know what you think. I will be adding more as I take pictures of them. I have a Batman that I made for my best friend that I will try and post soon.

HEBS9of14.jpg

HEBS14of14.jpg

HEBS12of14.jpg

HEBS14of14.jpg

Credit goes to my girlfriend for the pictures.

Last edited:
Re: Cadaver202's Customs

Beautiful figure, I don´t know why it reminds me of Moebius and Mezieres, and the Metal Hurlant stories. Really cool.

Thanks for the complements everyone! I'll try to borrow batman from my friend this weekend. It's based off of the design in hush.

Thanks for the complements everyone! I'll try to borrow batman from my friend this weekend. It's based off of the design in hush.

Wow cant wait to see that. The figure you have just shown is amazing by the way great work.

Interesting. I like. Curious to see that Batman.

Here is my batman. I am really not happy with the head, I made it as a place holder till something better came along. I know its sitting WAY to far up, but thats because its a T-800 body with a TT head. I'll get better pics when my friend gets back from taking care of his dad and when my girlfriend gets back from the UK.

DSCN0399.jpg

Indeed, you need a better HS. But maybe he looks worst because his neck is freakin' long. The yellow pouches/belt is also very flashy, maybe a browner choice would be better tooo.

Everything from the neck down looks fantastic man! And there are several awesome batman sculpts coming down the pike, so you're set :rock I like the belt as is, reminds me of the animated series batman :clap

Ya my friend is a big fan of the animated look. I was thinking of weathering the pouches but he liked it as is so I'm happy. hopefully we can get a Jim Lee Batman head.

here is a Captain America I made. its a mix of the WWII ultimate Cap and the Rescue version from the movie.

f31201b5.jpg

f3138e84.jpg

bae2b3cc.jpg

I forgot to mention, I 3d modeled the shield and got it printed. I think it turned out pretty good.

Back