C.S. Moore Frank Cho's Liberty Meadows Brandy Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsarri

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Freaks!

I could not find a thread for this gorgeous piece (and that is a shame :( ) so I decided to create one to share an in-depth video review. :)

[ame]https://youtu.be/p9urWZlRPbg[/ame]

Please, like, comment & subscribe. Thanks for watching and Merry Christmas!! :yess:

Last edited:
No problem. I've got a softspot for Frank Cho for sure. I really like how he draws. His females especially are just amazing. I especially love how he draws Scarlet Witch.

No problem. I've got a softspot for Frank Cho for sure. I really like how he draws. His females especially are just amazing. I especially love how he draws Scarlet Witch.

You are not kidding. His women are extremely sexy! I like the comical elements that he introduces into his drawings. He is definitely one of the best of recent times and we need to see more of him. (Marvel take notice ;) ).

My first comics were Sunday funnies- just recently started reading Liberty Meadows and am loving it. Picked this statue up too, one of my new favorites and my 2nd by Moore

I've had it for a day and love it. I feel pretty lucky she came perfect, no breakage... I am for sure gonna baby that butterfly. Definitely get Ralph, he really sets the whole piece off, makes me smile every time I look at it. Found him for under $30 on ebay. Pity they never made Dean or Leslie.

Back