• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: C.S Moore Brandy & Koto Iron Man 2 ArtFx

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpsarri

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Some pieces coming my way so I need the extra cash.

C.S. Moore Liberty Meadows Brandy Statue with some slight damage in index finger and butterfly (I repaired it and it is hardly visible). I bought this piece a few years back and it is a complete beauty. I recently reviewed it on my youtube channel but I can share some photos for those interested.

Here is the video:

Brandy Statue Review

$300 plus shipping, and as a bonus I throw Ralph the Bear Statuette.

Also, the Kotobukiya ArtFx Iron Man 2 PVC statue. This piece is in excellent condition and it has hardly been displayed. The box has some dings but for the most part, it is in good shape.

Here is the video review:

Iron Man 2 ArtFx Review

$130-Sold, with brand new batteries for the light feature.

I have enjoyed these pieces but it is time to let them go. Shipping in the US through FedEx, UPS or USPS (you decide). And for international buyers the shipping cost will be added according to the destination (USPS International priority mail). I accept paypal or western union and I can work a payment plan for those interested. package will be sent to you as soon as paid in full and custom fees are the responsibility of the buyer. If you are interested send me a PM and we can talk further.

Thanks for checking this thread out! ;)

Last edited:
Monday bump. Prices have been readjusted and you will not find them lower than these!!! I offer free shipping and a payment plan for those interested. :)

Last edited:
Back