BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7eec7e6bc34a95a35bc1505a947c630d.png

526c347755bfee62f055fe1dc766e14c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally came in last week!

I have my issues with it, but I?m satisfied overall [emoji1431]

33ebc37197436c14f6ae0b8e5efba5a7.jpg

Finally came in last week!

I have my issues with it, but I?m satisfied overall [emoji1431]

33ebc37197436c14f6ae0b8e5efba5a7.jpg

Congrats!! I?m loving mine. What issues do you have with it? Just curious

*** I don?t have Premium so I?ll do this in sections. I wanna start off by saying Joost is not Hot Toys, he?s not Medicom, he?s not some big toy company. He?s one man who makes this happen with the help of his family and followers. ***

First complaint is the biggest one to me. The decals when shipped had an oily residue coating them as if they had just been placed. In attempting to pick this behemoth up (it?s HEAVY) my finger managed to slide one of them around. Upon inspection EVERY decal was like this. I saw other people make mention of this before I got mine so when I posted to the Jazzinc forum on Facebook I asked Joost directly if he had a recommendation for helping the decals set and it seems like he ignored because he commented on the post but sidestep the question entirely. I?ve seen him do this with other members as well so it was off putting.
3ae1a443eced2e8c5d739fbd8a907607.jpg

*** I don?t have Premium so I?ll do this in sections. I wanna start off by saying Joost is not Hot Toys, he?s not Medicom, he?s not some big toy company. He?s one man who makes this happen with the help of his family and followers. ***

Second complaint is that the cockpit isn?t flush. No matter what I?ve tried the right side doesn?t sit done all the way, the middle rail on the inside keeps it from closing all the way. The apparatus that keeps the middle rail in place is ALL the way down so I don?t know what else to do.
bc91f2baea4095fd2f967defa48aae5a.jpg

Thirdly is the cockpit?s dashboard does not sit flush either. The left hand side has a solid gap between the vehicle body and the dashboard itself. This is especially noticeable when the lights are turned on.
e6cf2e466e9c3170d5604f9ee089e2e2.jpg

Lastly is the paint application in some spots is visibly lacking. I understand these are pieces that you wouldn?t notice without closely inspecting the piece. I?m like a kid when I get a new toy, and literally stare at whatever it is for like an hour when I get something new. You have to put in the seats yourself, so I just admired each piece as I put this together and the poor application on the seat details were an eyesore. There are other spots where this is noticeable like the dashboard and ?wings? of the vehicle.
f5e17849e5a0e7df9afa3100326dc745.jpg

Overall, I?m glad I bought this vehicle from Joost. When Hot Toys previewed their version I lost my ****. I?m one of the lucky people who got their original ?89/?92 Batmobile and I snagged the second wave Tumbler when they released it. Save for a couple figures, I have every version of Batman that Hot Toys has put out. This beast is a welcome addition to my collection, and definitely deserves the attention it commands despite the complaints I have. Now I just need to find room for the damn thing [emoji23]
4951c28b6d868e0dfdb50cd07e94001d.jpg

First complaint is the biggest one to me. The decals when shipped had an oily residue coating them as if they had just been placed. In attempting to pick this behemoth up (it?s HEAVY) my finger managed to slide one of them around. Upon inspection EVERY decal was like this. I saw other people make mention of this before I got mine so when I posted to the Jazzinc forum on Facebook I asked Joost directly if he had a recommendation for helping the decals set and it seems like he ignored because he commented on the post but sidestep the question entirely. I?ve seen him do this with other members as well so it was off putting.
3ae1a443eced2e8c5d739fbd8a907607.jpg

Hi, sorry to hear about your issues. I have looked through my email and I cannot see your email with the complaints. Anyway, for the decals, a decal set solution or requesting free replacement decals for me is the solution. Please contact me at [email protected] so we can figure stuff out for you.

Second complaint is that the cockpit isn?t flush. No matter what I?ve tried the right side doesn?t sit done all the way, the middle rail on the inside keeps it from closing all the way. The apparatus that keeps the middle rail in place is ALL the way down so I don?t know what else to do.
bc91f2baea4095fd2f967defa48aae5a.jpg

Sorry to hear you're having issues. The middle rail on mine took quite a bit of fiddling with until I could get the canopy doors flush. The fit of both the center rail and the roll bar it attaches to seemed to be off just a hair such that they kept springing back up out of position, but eventually I got them to stay put.

Do the canopy doors sit flush with the middle rail removed? Just curious if you've confirmed that the problem isn't with the right canopy door itself.

You're complaining here as if Joost/Jazzinc does not respond to you, it's quite an arse hole move.

I believe you're in the group as well? Why didn't you contact him first?

You're complaining here as if Joost/Jazzinc does not respond to you, it's quite an arse hole move.

Why are you jumping on his case?

His original post was very positive and he was thankful for Jazz taking the project on. In fact he prefaces every point with a paragraph pointing out the fact he is thankful and happy to have the item but he was asked and he answered truthfully.

Jazz is a big boy and doesn't need a white knight so keep your beak out of it.

Last edited:

Get your reading glasses and take your time before you come for me.

Why are you jumping on his case?

His original post was very positive and he was thankful for Jazz taking the project on. In fact he prefaces every point with a paragraph pointing out the fact he is thankful and happy to have to item but he was asked and he answered truthfully.

Jazz is a big boy and doesn't need a white knight so keep your beak out of it.

Not trying to be a white knight, but I don't get why would he post here instead of the group he was in.

Get your reading glasses and take your time before you come for me.

He does respond in a timely manner, just don't know why you chose to post it here instead of the group where he's more active in.

I apologize if I sound too aggressive.

Back