BvS Batmobile WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta wait until November now but it?ll all be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest update:

Congrats to everyone getting this, JazzInc did such an awesome job with it, it's a shame hot toys never put their prototype into mass production, but then again, you can't rely on hot toys for anything anymore, because if it's not Marvel or Star Wars, they just don't give a s..t..........:mad:

Mine arrives today I am beyond excited. Most anticipated piece of the year. I will upload pics when the beast comes in. I got the Justice mobile upgrade didn?t do the JL guns etc.. I always admired the regular BVS car.

Congrats. So jealous to all of ypu. Still trying to figure out when I am going to receive mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember ordering being one of the first 100 to show interest on the forum when he proposed the idea. This was back end of 2018 I believe. Same with the 66 Car.

9eb4dae694f81863ed504cece6179e6f.jpg

Absolutely stunning in hand

I can tell you all that the quality is better than any hot toys vehicle produced to date and I have all of them. The build quality and the weight of it is like a block of hard plastic heavy like bricks it?s just as heavy as Ecto one and is almost as big. Pics don?t do justice because it is the justice mobile lol. Im thinking or ordering their bat computer next. I also have the 66 and Batwing on order.

Very nice Justice Mobiles guys. It'll be a while before I get mine since I joined in late. I'm just wondering how as to where to display it. :/

Back