BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things I do at 3 AM
My babies look so good together :monkey2 :monkey3 :love
20230815_012751.jpg

I love that Master Team Lara but jeez she looks small in this picture. I'm going to have to get some ankle extenders for her to make her a little taller to not get lost in a display.
She does, I haven't seen her with other figures till now and when I put her there I got kinda annoyed, she is criminally undersized. I know they shortened her appearance in the reboot but come on! Miss my claaisc Lara, she has been as athletic as Wonder Woman... I mean it is okay her to be shorter but head is so small she looks as 1/7.
I know Alice is supposed to be shorter but at least her head size doesn't look undersized next to the other figures and sits well there. Lara is another story. I hope if they'll do Classic Lara they'll make her larger. I love my figures heroic and athletic, that's why I never complained about Buzztoys Geralt being tall, he looks great next to Superman!
received_693576542583886.jpeg

She does, I haven't seen her with other figures till now and when I put her there I got kinda annoyed, she is criminally undersized. I know they shortened her appearance in the reboot but come on! Miss my claaisc Lara, she has been as athletic as Wonder Woman... I mean it is okay her to be shorter but head is so small she looks as 1/7.
I know Alice is supposed to be shorter but at least her head size doesn't look undersized next to the other figures and sits well there. Lara is another story. I hope if they'll do Classic Lara they'll make her larger. I love my figures heroic and athletic, that's why I never complained about Buzztoys Geralt being tall, he looks great next to Superman!
View attachment 656275

Looks about right to me. Lara is 5'6" , WW is around 6'0" accounting for the heels, putting Lara at 11 inches and WW at 12 inches, which I think is just about perfect to what's pictured above.

Abit more than Inart Aragon . I'd be tempted but I'm not in the group
I'm sure you can DM that person directly name is visible. Figure looks great imo but just in general I don't buy custom stuff unless it's made by someone I know. What if it falls apart lol or doesn't look as good in person. I have too many questions lol

I'm sure you can DM that person directly name is visible. Figure looks great imo but just in general I don't buy custom stuff unless it's made by someone I know. What if it falls apart lol or doesn't look as good in person. I have too many questions lol
Yeah it does look great, longevity don't know if it holds up is true lol. But I'm a sucker for unique/ooak stuff.

Yeah it does look great, longevity don't know if it holds up is true lol. But I'm a sucker for unique/ooak stuff.
Figure looks beautiful and sculpt/rooting quality looks great! If I had some extra coin I'd definitely toss it. But I'm in my "preorder jail" rn :monkey4
Also eyes look somehow wonky, that's the main reason I'm holding off. Lol I'm unhealthy picky perfectionist :monkey1

Got the same sculp. But decided to leave it might sell my Geralt and wait for S2 from SooSoo or even a S3 if version if it gets made.

Back