Buyer beware of fred barton!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For your edification...

Seriously...I'm laughing REALLY hard in the background. :rotfl

As I said, if you can find me a post where I attacked you PERSONALLY. Its obvious you've been looking, but havent found it just yet.

My posts pertain to the topic at hand or the questions I've been asked or the people attempting to instigate or attack me in any thread. Post the links to those quotes of mine, see if they fit the circumstance.....im sure they will :wink1:

I will always tell things as they are. Regardless of what people think of me or how much the truth offends them.

Chris

"...people attempting to instigate or attack me in any thread."

You really are confused, aren't you?

I'm still laughing!

Seems like with those posts people are targetting him for his negativity of SS, and he's defending himself..err..attacking back.

Maybe going on about the money issue isn't the best thing to do..but then again, neither is attacking him for his bad experiences with SS.

I know I am always called a troll, or fanboy of another company when I mention somthing about SS that is rather tricky/lazy/senseless..

cough..painting a 325$ Darth Maul statue orange instead of red..cough

:chase

I'll bet Sideshow contacted Fred personally and had him send the worst piece he could come up with just to Atheris.

I'll bet Sideshow contacted Fred personally and had him send the worst piece he could come up with just to Atheris.

1315849047_chuck_norris_punching.gif

Atheris only gets poor quality Sideshow collectibles because Chuck Norris keeps the good stuff for himself.

OH MY GOD... It's worse than a school yard here... Thanks for the heads-up about this Fred Barton, I know I will think twice about doing business with him. if your not happy with the product for any reason from any seller you should expect a full refund including shipping without question even if you did say "this or that" about him or or them, the fact of the matter is you feel wronged, bad product and handled badly only one thing to do.. SUE. Consumer rights.

$80k I lose..... Where's the sad face button?

mrb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back