ButtTornado's Grand Load!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ButtTornado's Collection Thread!

So you prefer the mirror back or plain Besta?

Mirror for sure! They make the space feel larger and also the bounced light from the mirrors create beautiful rim lighting and lighting underneath the statues. I would rather spend money on the mirrors than doors.... That being said. I may need doors at some point. The dust is so dang hard to control.

Oh and I fricking love this statue :) You can see how the mirrors bounce back the light to his legs. It looks great when you can see the rim lighting around his back.

The clear all glasses case also let's you enjoy the statue from almost all angle except the back side. But I always see wood frame being much much sturdier and stronger somehow :). The mirror does look nice buddy.

Here are some new updates to my bedroom/office/display room :)

Got Apoc, and had to maneuver quite a bit to make him fit. Space is beginning to become quite the issue....
Also got a few new Art Prints.
BTW, if anyone knows someone interested in selling their Wolverine PF EX, let me know :)

Wow! Apoc is literally bursting out of your Besta. :)

I know right lol. There's no other way. I never intended on getting such large pieces. At some point I'm gonna have to sell, to prioritize and make some room.

Awesome collection, I have to save a lot of money for this awesome Spidey PF (it's a PF right ?) !

Cheers. :)

Awesome collection, I have to save a lot of money for this awesome Spidey PF (it's a PF right ?) !

Cheers. :)

It's 1/4 scale but fully sculpted. It's considered a comiquette. Much better than the PF version!

Going small! Working on an Xmen setup with 1/6 scale statues. Here's what I got so far:
I have a lot more already on order and they are in the mail :)
I repainted both the Wolvie portraits. My first custom!

Very nice. I actually like that Wolverine better than SS Wolv PF

I do too. It's just much smaller. I think I'm content on getting small pieces for now. Then I'll just PO new stuff as it comes out if I really want it.

A long time since my last update! Here are just some quick pics of my collection. I am at the state where I don't want anything else that has been released. I have seen and sold anything I didn't want. I love every piece I have now. My recent acquisition is the Reaper..... OMG its insane. If you haven't seen it in person yet, you don't understand how amazing it is. The details are far beyond any other statue.

My ranking of my statues go like this:
Venom
Carnage
TMNT (All of them!)
Punisher
Reaper
Hellboy
Wolverine
Conan Fury of the Beast
Darth Maul
Batman PF
Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Obi Wan
Sabretooth

I wont rank the 1/6 stuff because you cant really compare.
I would recommend anyone out there that likes marvel to get the venom and carnage statues. They are really that good.

Long overdue Update!
I have added so many pieces and sold and swapped since my last update. Really love my collection. Can't wait for modern Thor PF!

Sold some things and refocused a bit. Staying with Marvel.
I repainted the Hulk Maquette. The Avengers display is a great guest pleaser :)

Back