Buttmunch's Beautiful Bumbling Blunders of Boredom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure was based on this look of Wesker:

930733-albert_wesker_sentado_super.jpg

This was a fairly quick and easy custom I threw together. Wesker head, neck, gloves, a narrow shoulder body, Saturday Toys suit, TTL shoes, and a 'snug long sleeve t-shirt' turtle neck sweater. I've got an extra set of fist gloves for him, a watch, and his magnum from TA on Friday. But other than that, he is pretty much finished.

dsc01592ov.jpg

dsc01593s.jpg

dsc01590ka.jpg

dsc01594o.jpg

dsc01595x.jpg

dsc01599x.jpg

Long time no update. Here is something I teased quite a while ago but have only recently gotten around to finishing. The Red Skull. Its mostly been the eyes have have hung me up as they are by far the hardest thing to get right. I'm still not great at them, but I finally gave it a shot and they came out OK. The following crappy pics wash out the eyes though, so he looks a bit cartoony. I really need to stop taking crappy pics at night. :lol

dsc01793a.jpg

dsc01794o.jpg

And with the trenchcoat
dsc01795f.jpg

And with his fellow fictional nazis
dsc01796e.jpg

As you can tell, he was heavily inspired by Sideshow's PF. Its the one PF I don't own, but really want to someday. And this will hold me over until then or until HT's Red Skull comes out :D

Back