Bust ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I was the first to enter so I better get something! :emperor :D
To quote Ted Knight from Caddyshack: "You'll get nothing, and like it."

We'll see tomorrow. :D

QQB said:
my clone troopers!
torooperss.jpg

Where did you score that red one? Also, isn't there a green bust up as well?

Hot Topic has the new Series 6 Cantina set but for the older ones you need to check retailers or eBay.

I can't find gree on e-bay. Will keep looking. I just ordered another set of 8 and will do a little repaint work myself. These guys look really cool when grouped together as an army.

Last edited:
Darth Loki said:
Hot Topic has the new Series 6 Cantina set but for the older ones you need to check retailers or eBay.

hot topic carries some strange stuff, i cant imagine them having these in the stores... :rotfl this means im gonna have to venture to the mall. eww i hate the mall.

hairlesswookiee said:
hot topic carries some strange stuff, i cant imagine them having these in the stores... :rotfl this means im gonna have to venture to the mall. eww i hate the mall.

How typical! Don't judge a store to quickly before you actually go in it. They are just as commercial as any other store you'd find in a mall.

Most def am getting the 8 that are based on the animated CW. Would be awesome if they did some OT animated bust ups, like the statues they're doing.

This is someones cue to post how they hate the idea of the animated Vader, Fett, and Leia with R2 statues........:lol

Wait for it....:rolleyes:

Booyah! said:
Most def am getting the 8 that are based on the animated CW. Would be awesome if they did some OT animated bust ups, like the statues they're doing.

This is someones cue to post how they hate the idea of the animated Vader, Fett, and Leia with R2 statues........:lol

Wait for it....:rolleyes:

I hate the new animated statues GG is doing. Just another way to re-do characters that've been done 100 times to make more money! And now they're going to suck the life out of LOTR too.

Actually I have all 3 on order and can't wait for more but I thought I'd make Booyah happy because most people here like the animated maquettes.

And I can't wait for the Clone Wars bust ups.

Back