Burn't out waypoint..lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yojoe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just wanted to "play".

"FLASH GORDON"

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1600.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1603.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

IMG_1606.JPG

"PEEPING TOM"

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1590.JPG

"CAMPING"

IMG_1597.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

It seems to me like all of us here have all these cool toys but barely take them out their "homes" (closets, cabinets, shelves etc) to play.
I know we don't want them getting loose in the joints and all but Blaha blah blah. I'll just shut my trap and enjoy the pics:monkey1

Thanks again!

I too thought he had the SS Beachhead before I moved on to the next image. Very nicely done custom to fool so many of us at first :clap

And is the house just styrofoam? It works perfectly. No need for $130 Polystone! :lol

I too thought he had the SS Beachhead before I moved on to the next image. Very nicely done custom to fool so many of us at first :clap

And is the house just styrofoam? It works perfectly. No need for $130 Polystone! :lol

Thanks again guys.

Yeah, that is just styrofoam from Hobby Lobby priced at $4-$7 dollars, glued with cheap school glue and spray painted black and brown..lol.

Thanks again guys.

Yeah, that is just styrofoam from Hobby Lobby priced at $4-$7 dollars, glued with cheap school glue and spray painted black and brown..lol.

Outstanding. $7 styrofoam wall trumps Sideshow's $130 polystone Waypoint.

Outstanding. $7 styrofoam wall trumps Sideshow's $130 polystone Waypoint.

Add that to the $20 wolf you posted last year, some additional $$$ for a bit more supplies for windowsills, paints, shell casings, etc., and $5 for a Hasbro case (that actually opens) and you're on equal ground with minimal expense. :lol

This pic made me do a doubletake. Almost went to check the order emails to double check Beach's shipping dates. Glad I looked at the next pic first and saw he was a custom. Great job!

You and me both. I was like, WTF? Beachhead is shipping already?

Back