Bunker Bustin, short photo story..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Where Eagles Dare.

4XE3JOK.jpg

Nothing terribly exciting, but it was fun. :)

Re: Where Eagles Dare.

Hi guys,

For a while now I've had an idea to try to do an interpretation of a Carentan scene from Band Of Brothers, at first glance the scale of the scene was a little off putting, however after a re- assessment I recognised that it could be broken down into four straight forward elements.

This is the ref pic
102_8544.jpg

This is my layout plan.
102_8640.jpg

1st element,

Painting a copy of the poster.
102_8607-1.jpg

2nd element,

Painting a background.
102_8614.jpg

3rd element,

Dressing a facade.
102_8634.jpg

4th element,

Posing the figures.
102_8637.jpg

Here is my version of the scene with the elements brought together.

Hope you enjoy the result.
102_8624-1.jpg

102_8629.jpg

102_8626-2.jpg

102_8638.jpg

All comments appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: Carentan, a quick project dio..

:clap:clap:clap WOW!!! Peter! that is incredible on many levels. I really enjoy your pics. thanks for showing how you constructed the shot. and i thought it was photoshop... :slap thanks again. looking forward to the next shots.

Awesome stuff in here, man! Lots of fun to look at. I have a bit of an obsession with WWII but I dont own any military figures of any kind. One of these days ill pick up a few. Ill be checking in here more often.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

:clap:clap:clap WOW!!! Peter! that is incredible on many levels. I really enjoy your pics. thanks for showing how you constructed the shot. and i thought it was photoshop... :slap thanks again. looking forward to the next shots.

Thanks Jaberwaki, the flag stones are a bit heavy to lift around, must find a lighter material to use for walls.

Cheers,
Peter.

Hi guys, here is a shoot mixing 2 dio's I did, to try and recreate part of the intense battle scene in Ramelle from SPR, hope you like the results.

102_7312.jpg

102_7322.jpg

102_6174.jpg

102_7309.jpg

102_6141.jpg

https://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq337/SatchboogieUK/102_6163.jpg[/IMG]

102_7309.jpg

102_6160.jpg

All comments appreciated,
Cheers,
Peter.

Hi guys, here is a dio I shot in poor light, I liked the poses so thought I would try to use it with a couple of effects, hope you like the results.

All comments appreciated,

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: Danger by owl light, new dio.

Always a pleasure, to see very creative ......great work ....Peter

Re: Danger by owl light, new dio.

Hi guys, here is a shoot I've wanted to do for a while but couldn't find a big enough piece of board, hope you like the pics.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: Falaise, trapped in the pocket, new dio.

Awesome scenes. Love the Tiger I scene. :goodpost: :clap

Back