Bunker Bustin, short photo story..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WW11 dio thread,My two shermans.

Well, this is one of the most impressive things I've seen yet. I'm a big WW2 history buff, so these are super fun to look at. Planning on starting to collect Military figures at some point in the near future.

Peter, Have you done any of the Normandy landings yet?

Thanks The Chev, glad you enjoyed the photos, The Normandy landings are pretty much covered in my Private Ryan thread on this forum, good luck with your collection.

Cheers,
Peter.

Outstanding work Peter. I just stumbled across this thread and will be digging for more of your work. Keep it up!

These pictures are fantastic! I just started putting together a 1/6th Dragon Sherman model kit. This will be my first model in a LONG time. I'm still working on the suspension but can't wait to get it together. Your tanks look great! ...and two of them!

"He was no one special, he was just our mate."

All comments appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter.

Last edited:
Re: "He was no one special" Rememberence dio

Wow...1st time seeing this thread...Great pics & PS enhancement. I love the B&W & color desaturation effects. They look like screen caps from the History channel.

With today being Veterans Day(here in the US), the newly posted pic here is a very cool & touching salute to ALL who have served & their country.

Keep up the great work!

Re: "He was no one special" Rememberence dio

Wow...1st time seeing this thread...Great pics & PS enhancement. I love the B&W & color desaturation effects. They look like screen caps from the History channel.

With today being Veterans Day(here in the US), the newly posted pic here is a very cool & touching salute to ALL who have served & their country.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for your kind comment enaud, I just wish we lived in a world where there was no war.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: "He was no one special" Rememberance dio

always a pleasure to see your work peter

Thanks jaberwaki, here is my new one.

Hi guys, this is a dio based on the famous photo's of the Poteau ambush, I know it's been done many times but, I thought I would try a shoot with my sons' group of figures, here it is.

All comments appreciated.

Cheers,
Peter.

Back