Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a tangent from building 1:6th scale figures correctly, but just finished up better accurizing some 1:1 marines to make them more correct and figured I'd show em off a bit.
20170614_214206_HDR.jpg

That's awesome! I bet that took a while to put together. Almost have your very own aliens movie museum exhibit going on... I'm jealous

Thanks guys, and yes it has been a LONG process to slap that stuff together. I love building stuff though and this is just another avenue for that.

Damn! Nice work! The marine in the centre with the helmet, what does his name stencil say?

That is actually 'my' armor. Has my name on it, not specific to any screen character. I've only worn that iteration of the armor twice (once in the dragonCon parade in atlanta and once last halloween) but I like having it around.

Very nice collection, particularly the smartgun setup on your RPF pics. The only 1/1 stuff i have is the Snow wolf pulse rifle, a motion tracker built from a kit and both versions of the Reebok Stompers.

Yo people.
I've got all the HT stands (with logo and names), along with all original heads, hands, and boots available. Also Drake's body and 2 Ripley outfits (clothes and boots). All from MIB figure part-outs.
PM me at will.
m.

PD: I forgot, also bodies, weapons, boots, hands and stands from both Dutch and Billy Sole are up for grabs. All new.
PD2: actually I am selling a lot of MIB/MISB figures (Apollo Creed, Big Chap, Obi-Wan Clone armour, Yamato Patlabor, HT Vader ANH, rider of Mouth of Sauron, etc), diorama accessories, 1/18 cars, 1/6 customs (Han Bespin, Han Endor) and 1/6 part (LOTR, SW, GI Joe, etc). I can accept exchanges as I am still looking to complete my collection.

Re: Customizing your Marines: TIPS

Zx76 Shotgun finished and printed!
f87dbf918a4282e71e426451bf67a533.jpg
e54459a0df3bf3c59991bff852482ca0.jpg
fb7431ab72241f96419d8a17883b670c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

A new Hicks headsculpt to work with?
20acd37d6bc1a19d1d491131321122d4.jpg
ea2a9af84d7d8611379a52672e699ce0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i can't see a single appearance feature that would remind of him except for the haircut.

Yeah it's off, but that's who it's based on. They're also doing a Charlie Sheen Seal to go with it.

???
and i thought HT can't sculpt likeness.

Can't get too close and risk getting sued by talent who didn't authorize it. Biehn seems like the kind of guy who would sue. Shame though, a missed opportunity all the same.

Also wish they would have made that series a trio with Bill Paxton as "God". Then they'd have been cooking.

I think I'll stick with this ZC Toys body. Not bad for 17 bucks off ebay.
9fa18384a94ab32184a55fa848844fef.jpg

Can't get too close and risk getting sued by talent who didn't authorize it.
the thing is i always recognized everybody whose appearance they were using. in this case they either went too far or just couldn't sculpt it :)
i still don't see any likeness, even knowing their other products.

Back