Action Figure Building a custom john marston figure for my self help needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LosoBoso

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hey yeah well am looking for some help am putting together a john marston figure. what i have so far ive sent out for the head unpainted and hat casting . so what i need help geting are the clothes ,accessories, and some one to paint the head & hat so if anyone can help or have some info plz let me know

Stevo has his accessories: Welcome Stevo's Toys

Clothes, I would just pick one of the styles he wears. Search ebay for you liking.

Paint, pm galactiboy

Here is mine.

marston7.jpg

Yea overrated like a said good game loved the ending but yes overated to me .

am new to this it helps a lot thanks for the halp :) wow youres looks really good ive seen the pic around next to him is the guy from gta3 i think .. this is off topic but ive notice Berserk theme stuff you two have " snake plissken and krec9" and wanted to ask if one of you owns one of the guts figures by medicom?

like are they good ? they look good in the pics i see them on ebay all the time for around 250 to 290 and 50 shipping but i have mix feelings when it comes to medicom my self

like are they good ? they look good in the pics i see them on ebay all the time for around 250 to 290 and 50 shipping but i have mix feelings when it comes to medicom my self

He looks great best Guts figure in that scale .

Back