Buffy The Vampire Slayer Welcome To The Hellmouth Collection Titans 3" Vinyl Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Welcome To The Hellmouth Collection Titans 3" Vinyl Figu

I don't like the look of the Buffy or Faith ones at all.

I prefer Funko POP! or mystery minis to these Titan vinyls. They're too expensive as well at $2 or $3 more than a mystery mini. I picked up one of the Breaking Bad Titan's and it was Hank, which comes with a little gun accessory. It looks okay, but I picked up some Walking Dead mystery minis and I think they look better.

I don't think I'll be collecting these, they cost a lot in the long run and I'm already getting the evil eye from my my partner over the stuff that I collect already lol

Re: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Welcome To The Hellmouth Collection Titans 3" Vinyl Figu

I'm getting Angel and Giles. Yessss. And yeah, that's it. They are a bit creepy.

Definitely not for me, but I like the variety.

I need more POPs!

I had a display case ordered but I had to cancel.

However, I am now able to finally re-order! I should receive my box next week some time! I really hope I get either cheerleader Buffy or Angel as a chase!

I hope they make a second line...I really want a Cordelia and Anya.

As for pops and reaction figures, my 2 most wanted ones are Giles and Xander.

I STILL want more POPS! :lol

Post some pics tho of the new stuff, TLC. :rock

Got my set today! I LOVE these little guys...they're so cute and the actor/character likeness is amazing.

I got Cheerleader Buffy & Angel as my chase figures. I'll have to look on eBay for Military Xander & Wishverse Willow.

Buffy Titans series 2 (if it happens) should include these 12 regular figures:
1. Buffy (from "Chosen")
2. Cordelia
3. Spike (human face)
4. Anya
5. Dawn
6. Riley
7. Tara
8. The Gentlemen
9. Adam
10. Glory
11. Dark Willow
12. Caleb

And these 4 as chase figures:
1. Buffy (Doublemeat Palace uniform)
2. Anya (bunny outfit)
3. Cordelia (cheerleader)
4. Willow (short hair from season 5)

There are so many characters but I feel that this list best represents the series for a series 2 of Titans.

They look like ugly little spuds in the photos.

Makes me pine for some decent realistic sculpts even more. :(

Woohoo! I was able to snag a military Xander chase Titan! Now all I need is wishverse Willow to complete my set!!

A couple pics of my Titans minus military Xander and wishverse Willow.....
image.jpg

image.jpg

Got my military Xander Titan in the mail today! Now, all I need is wishverse Willow to complete my set!

image.jpg

These aren't my thing, but I do like them. Congrats! :rock

I like the pics. Keep 'em coming.

I could be proven wrong but I suspect there will be a second series of the Titans. I honestly think they wouldn't have made a figure of "The Mayor" if they didn't intend on doing another series. There are several other more popular characters from seasons 1-3 (Cordelia, Anya, The Judge) that could've been made instead of "The Mayor". Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for "The Mayor", it's awesome he finally was shown some appreciation.

A second series of 16 figures should pretty much wrap up all the major players and Big Bads from the show.

Very cool but I can't get over Drusilla. Looks like someone told her to say 'cheese.'

Very cool but I can't get over Drusilla. Looks like someone told her to say 'cheese.'

I agree. Her mouth does look off. They should've designed it like Spike's or The Master's.

Here's a pic of the complete Buffy Titans vinyl collection and one focusing on Wishverse Willow:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice! You finally got Wishverse Willow!! :rock

Check eBay...

There are 2 new Spike Titan vinyls out there!
Both are 4.5". One is white shirt with blood. One is black shirt.

I finally got all 3 of the exclusives...

image.jpg

I got a couple of these but I am not really into this format. I would rather a legacy type figure

Back