Buffy second chances...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
Anyone snag any of the old school Buffy figs on second chance from yesterday's newsletter?

I have all of them already, but it was interesting to see that Sideshow still had some of those! :monkey1

It did feel like a 'blast from the past' for me! And yes, I couldn't believe they had some human Spikes! :horror :D

I am considering getting the alternate Buffy Premium Format figure but cant decide. I have enough reward points to where it would be free and all I have to pay is shipping. Although then I have no more reward points and I have been saving them for something I really want. There isn't any online shops that has this for below retail is there?

Wanted to get a Dru but the site was so damn slow and wouldn't load her page so I couldn't get through in time.

I wanted to get Dru and GD Buffy but they were sold out long before I got there. Crap.

Sideshow should take the fast sellouts to mean that we want more Buffy figures (hey, I can dream)

Not that this has anything to do with this thread or second chances but I got Subway Spike off of ebay for my sister :D It came on monday. Same day as both of my ht Jokers.

I've grown to appreciate that Spike figure more with the passing of time. I hated it when it first came out, but have slowly got used to it. It's still not a great likeness, and the arms are ugly uncovered, but If you can get hold of a Vamp spike coat for him to wear he looks a lot better.

thats what i get for not checking the newsletter. I needed all of those. Especially Spike. I soooooo want a Human Spike

I'm so glad that they didn't put up darla. I would have missed it and I would have jabbed myself in the leg with something, lol.

I still need the Dru and just about cried when the site pooped out while I was trying to nab her. LOL BOOOO! One day though.....

Back