Buffy Re-boot W/Out Joss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joss Whedon = Overrated

picture.php

I'm sad that Joss is not aboard, but I'm happy to hear that the franchise is coming back to the big screen. The withdrawals at this point are too great for me to care at this point. :lol

I'll keep an open mind, but I suspect it's destined to fail.

I'd love to see a movie helmed by Whedon and starring the old cast, though. Be great to see what turned out several years later!

Well the Buffy-verse will be turned upside down for a lot of people.
This might be a good thing.
I'd have to say no to Hayden playing Buffy...they need a young actress to play her if they want the film series to run for a while.
I'd like to see Bella Thorne play a younger Buffy...like they doing w/ the Spiderman series now.Younger actors so the character can be built up in later films.

who are you kidding? this will bomb without the original pieces that made awesome in the first place

I'm trying to keep an open mind. Thing is I was so horribly disappointed in those appalling comics that this new lot would have to go pretty far in topping my disappointment.

I'm sure they'll rise to the occasion though. :lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to how this whole story unfolds. This thread should be "up and running" for quite sometime, I foresee. :lol

Back