Budget Stark - Top 10 Most expensive Iron Man figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

Top 10 Most expensive Iron Man figures, based on Hong Kong prices in stores and resellers.

Some figures on the list may surprise USA/ UK collectors.

Thanks for watching

I used to have the Mark IV Special Forces. Too bad I still don't have it. Could have got a lot more for it now than i did then.

People always confuse the Milk War machine and the Special Edition War Wachine. Both look the same but the one with the milk stand commands 3x-4x the price ...or pretty much on par with mark iii silly things edition. Still a few floating around. Have to be hardcore to pay extra for a stand.

I've seen quite a few of the 3000 piece limited editions mark vi floating around hk...and for less than the silly things 3 or milk wm.

Never seen the limited mark vi with the head piece tho...interesting to know...thanks for the share.

My observation in HKD:

$18,000: Milk WM, Silly Things Mark III
$8,000: Movie Promo Mark VI
$6,000: Special Edition War Machine, Mark IV Secret Project,
$5,000: Battle Damaged VII (prices falling)
$4,500: Midas (price rising), Mark I 2.0 (price rising), Mark VI
$4,000: Mark VII (prices falling)
$3,500: War Machine 1.0
$3,200: Peacemaker & Python
$3,000: Mark III (prices falling) Mark I 1.0 (prices falling)
$2,500: Hot Rod

Seems so unfair that it is much harder to get the exclusives in Asia when HT is a HK company and it's all made over there.

I hope you can get your Stealth Ex Budget Stark :)

Hokie isn't kidding, he has/had them all. I disAgree though, the avengers Mark vi has two versions. The regular and joint. I still believe the gun metal Mark 3 Is the most expensive

The Rose hill tony I found was around $450 usd in HK. A mark 2.0 was $400. Prices were all over the place. You really aren't going to find to many "deals" out there. I don't want to talk about how much I spent on figures.

Seems so unfair that it is much harder to get the exclusives in Asia when HT is a HK company and it's all made over there.

I hope you can get your Stealth Ex Budget Stark :)

That's something I noticed while in Hong Kong. Everything is done through preorders and once the figure is in hand, it sells relatively quickly . Trust me, it's easier to find them stateside . I went in looking for special editions and MILK versions of figures out there.

Great video Anthony.

I really need to cave on the silly thing Mk 3. Getting tired of it being the only armor I'm missing. :pfft:

That's something I noticed while in Hong Kong. Everything is done through preorders and once the figure is in hand, it sells relatively quickly . Trust me, it's easier to find them stateside . I went in looking for special editions and MILK versions of figures out there.

Couldn't agree more but it's only iron man in HK. Everything else doesn't usually fetch much. That's why I get most of my iron man when I go home to north America. In HK you have to bid against china money and those guys have a bottomless pit bank accounts...lol.

Back