Budget Stark - King Arts new flagship store Part 2 of 2 1:1 Movie replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is Part 2 of 2.

Part 1 of 2 is in the Action figures, MARVEL section as it contains footage of 1/9 scale diecast figures and 1/4 scale statues.

Here are several videos showing 1/1 scale movie replicas and a tour of the new King Arts flagship store in Hong Kong.

Thanks for watching

Tour of King Arts Flagship store

Captain America cracked shield

Rocket Raccoon gun from Guardians of the Galaxy

Thor Hammer and MK43 gauntlet

Groot bust and MK43

Thor Hammer - wall mounted version

Awesome! Is that Cap shield above Hulkbuster of any significance? Or is it the same KA shields that we've seen?

Also, do you work at the store? How are you able to open the case and touch them? :lol

Can't believe KA made a 1/4 Hulkbuster phone charger :horror At that size it should also jump your car battery. Can you imagine trying to put this up on your nightstand? :rotfl

Anyone else notice that the front barrel of the Rocket rifle is bent downward?

Great videos Budget Stark! I'm salivating..... :drool :drool :drool

The last time I've been to Sino Center was 20 years ago. Love that place. Toys have gotten a lot better since then.

Is that Thor Hammer fully diecast? Solid or hollow? Wondering what the approximate weight of it is? If it is solid and extremely heavy, then the plexiglass looking brackets on the wall mount perplexes me. Are the brackets indeed plexiglass?

That classic shield looks better than the first one, is it any different? The wall mount is obviously different

Seems like the Groot head is about the same size as the Ironman head, is that true to 1:1 scale?

A life size Rocket behind Groot's shoulder would look killer though :lol

----

I love all their stuff.

There's gotta be a way to get this stuff in the States?

I assume much of this stuff is prototype? What from the videos is available now?

I ordered the Hot Toys Hulkbuster because I thought it'd be the best representation...but this KA 1/4 scale statue is CRAZY! With a phone charger?! Why??

Awesome! Is that Cap shield above Hulkbuster of any significance? Or is it the same KA shields that we've seen?

Also, do you work at the store? How are you able to open the case and touch them? :lol

Cap shield above the hulkbuster is for the shop display.

I don't work there, I am a collector and as explained in the video, I was invited to take footage by the senior staff of King Arts.

I love all their stuff.

There's gotta be a way to get this stuff in the States?

I assume much of this stuff is prototype? What from the videos is available now?

I ordered the Hot Toys Hulkbuster because I thought it'd be the best representation...but this KA 1/4 scale statue is CRAZY! With a phone charger?! Why??

As in the video description, check on King Arts website and FB page for info. If it is not listed, it means it is not announced yet and is either still pending licensor approval and/or in the prototype development stage.

Guess he posts and doesn't answer questions? :dunno :lol

I will answer questions when I have time, I don't live in the forums and the time difference is a factor. Most of the questions can be answered by the info in the video, details in the video description or via the website/ FB page of King Arts.

I don't work for them, I am just a collector like everyone else.

Thanks for the videos man! I saw pictures on FB and the quality of these props look unreal. That IM gauntlet is a day one purchase from me. I'm way more into props lately and I wanted a gauntlet since the very first IM movie in 2008. Not to mention that that is the same gauntlet Tony used to try to lift the Mjolnir.

I like the Groot bust and gauntlet. Too bad they didn't do the wall mount shield like that.

Really would love Iron Mans Armour Glove! Need more info please. Any ideas when this will be released?

Back