Budget Stark - Is this one of the greatest Iron Man collections in the world?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you don't like Iron Man figures, I suggest you don't watch this video!

If you collect Iron Man figures, what do you think, one of the greatest collections in the world?

Thanks for watching

I hate to be the voice of dissent but I think it's way to much.

He has some amazing pieces but it's hard to tell.

Great collection for sure. :rock

I still think Averone (a resident member here) has the best IM collection I've ever seen. He's got everything from figures and statues in all scales to custom pieces that are insane.

Great collection for sure. :rock

I still think Averone (a resident member here) has the best IM collection I've ever seen. He's got everything from figures and statues in all scales to custom pieces that are insane.

I have never seen it. I only watch youtube video collections and on facebook groups.

Where can his collection been seen?

I have never seen it. I only watch youtube video collections and on facebook groups.

Where can his collection been seen?

I'm not sure if he has a youtube channel, but he has a collection thread I linked below that he updates pretty regularly I think. It's almost 200 pages long and not all IM, but the sections that are IM are incredible.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/show-your-shelves-/48150-averones-collection-updated-death-dealer-iii-pg-741-a.html?highlight=averone

I love the collection but if he can space it out a little bit more it will be more epic =D not a fan of too much clutter but i understand that space is a premium for some collectors

I love the collection but if he can space it out a little bit more it will be more epic =D not a fan of too much clutter but i understand that space is a premium for some collectors

Agree 100%, money is not the issue, but the usual nemesis for collectors, SPACE!!!!

Very cool collection! I think my favorite is the custom Mark VII from the Avengers that burst out the window to save Tony. Interesting how much a phenomenon Iron Man has become since the movies.

Yeah I don't understand the point of investing soooooooo much money if you won't invest in a proper way to display these figures...I rather a clean looking space as opposed to a bunch cluttered up epic pieces....you gotta find a balance of you are gonna be 20k+ invested in this hobby....I'm not sure if this guy is a member but if you guys have IG have a look at his collection and drool at how he manages to cleanly display his figures...I drool every time I see his Toy room

Instagram

If money is not an issue, knock down a wall...hell I'd turn one of my walls into a huge shelf...lol

Epic collection. It's full but not cluttered. I think it looks great!

I'm sure we'd all like the museum look with lots of space around each figure but that would require A) A museum or B) A very culled down collection.

Back