Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron on display at Secret Base Hot Toys, Hong Kong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron on display at Secret Base Hot Toys, Hong Kong

"First Look" Ultron on display at Secret Base Hot Toys, Hong Kong

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron on display at Secret Base Hot Toys, Hong Kong

Thanks for the video, Budget. I don't particularly care for this iteration of Ultron but I agree the price seems sensible for the size, complexity and build quality.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Ultron on display at Secret Base Hot Toys, Hong Kong

I thinks its too shinny, I believe he should gun metal color with darker tone

I'd really like to see Ultron beside another figure for scale, but pretty impressive.

Thanks for the video.

I think this figure would look a lot better with his mouth open. Right now he doesn't look particularly threatening.

Nice to see some close ups of the figure, it does look like there's some impressive detailing on it, it's not for me though..., just doesn't have the desired effect or 'buy me' look to it. I'm sticking with Iron Man figures, they always impress. :)

Thanks for the Video BS.....

The eyes look awful and the paint job looks very ehhhh..... bland, its just the one shade of silver all over

I thought the Hulk ended up being about 18" rather than 16"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the video. Like the new slideshow feature since you can't do actual video in the store anymore.

Did they ever say why you can't film in Secret Base anymore?

looks like a worse endoskeleton

I thought the Hulk ended up being about 18" rather than 16"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is (hulk).

But the announced height is approx for all figures. People seem to put way to much emphasis on the prototype. Wait till the figure is actually produced. It could be taller or shorter. Everything about it could change. It's just to give you a general idea how the figure is conceptualized by the company. It's a mock up or sketch.

Back