Budget Stark - "First Look" Groot and Rocket,a few warnings from Secret Base Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Groot and Rocket,a few warnings from Secret Base Hot Toys

Hi guys

A few warnings from Secret Base Hot Toys to those collectors who are picking this pack up.

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Groot and Rocket,a few warnings from Secret Base Hot

Thanks for the explanation on the high market price, I was wondering
I can see a lot of complaints coming in about broken stuff on Groot, and after Gamora this line didnt need this....

Its looking like Starlord will remain the top GOTG figure for now, and even that had problems.

Granted not every figure can be perfect but the problems are becoming more common lately :ohbfrank:

Anyway, Thanks for the video Budget Stark :hi5:

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Groot and Rocket,a few warnings from Secret Base Hot

Thanks for the explanation on the high market price, I was wondering
I can see a lot of complaints coming in about broken stuff on Groot, and after Gamora this line didnt need this....

Its looking like Starlord will remain the top GOTG figure for now, and even that had problems.

Granted not every figure can be perfect but the problems are becoming more common lately :ohbfrank:

Anyway, Thanks for the video Budget Stark :hi5:

I think the simple fact is that the more complicated things are, the more can go wrong. It doesnt matter if it is figures, cars, mobile phones.

When I have to write a letter, you have to check formatting, font style, justification, text size, margin printable regions, bolding, underline, italics etc.

I never had those problems with my pen and paper beforehand. The only thing I had to worry about is that the pen had ink.

I think the simple fact is that the more complicated things are, the more can go wrong. It doesnt matter if it is figures, cars, mobile phones.

When I have to write a letter, you have to check formatting, font style, justification, text size, margin printable regions, bolding, underline, italics etc.

I never had those problems with my pen and paper beforehand. The only thing I had to worry about is that the pen had ink.

Huh. Well said, dude.

So pumped to finally get this set. Thanks for the video.

:goodpost::goodpost: :duff

Thanks for the video and heads up. I'll be too scared to get mine out the box! :gah:

Good analogy with the PC vs the pen.

Groot is worth it, he looks awesome and is so unique.

That's an interesting take.

Still, I don't recall there being any problems with the Abigail Whistler rubber body, yet Gamora is a complete mess and looks to be very similar in proportion. :dunno

Appreciate the warnings, BudgetStark. Great information to know!!

Hmm guess I need to be careful with Rocket's whiskers, good to know. Strange they'd be delicate, aren't they made of some type of string? Or maybe he meant they could be pulled out easily?

I can see a lot of broken whiskers and twigs.

There's a sentence I never thought I'd finish.
:lol

Back