Buck VS. Prometheus VS. TrueType VS. Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you're wrong about that. The upper torso with the neck as part of the body is a piece that hot toys uses from time to time. the body of the right for example has one as well. VERY FEW bodies get that upper torso. AFAIK, the only regular body with it is William Turner from the POTC line. The one that was just released IS the new slim truetype. the figures packaged by themselves seem to push articulation over asthetic ( which is fine by me) as it's intended to be just the base figure.

For those of you that dislike the neck articulation, i do wish they would include an alternate upper torso (as that's all that it is) but unfortunately, it seems that hot toys is reserving those for specific characters.

I prefer the Buck with a switched out ACE neck myself. Looks more like Harrison's body. Although, the Soldier Story body is not bad, and the HT Will Turner would work great also. Has a good neck for the open shirt look.

Back