BUBO en route...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting for Leia to go up for use with a gift card. I'd like to pick up a second.

Just got my quantum notice...Bubo (exclusive) will be here tomorrow (09/28). Looking forward to this!

Got my Quantum too, Bubo and gang will arrive next Wednesday. First Boba, now Bubo to add to Jabba :)

Got my Quantum too, Bubo and gang will arrive next Wednesday. First Boba, now Bubo to add to Jabba :)

Nice--- I'm hoping to get my notice soon; however, Bubo is being shipped with Boba (that's hard to say:D) to save me $$ on shipping so I might have to wait a little while longer.

I canceled Bubo, he was not a must have item.
I am currently waiting to see if my ANH Leia converts from the waitlist.
Hope pics are posted of Bubo when the first person gets it.

:woo just received my notice for Bubo.

First Boba!!

Then won Mikey's Gammy!!

Now Bubo!!

Lots of love this week for the Jabba set-up :cool:

Can't wait to see the first pics come in of Bubo and the bunch.

Got a Quantum view today, its still pretty sparse on info... but Bubo is the only thing I'm expecting at this point so I guess its him.

It's been a while since I've been first to post pics of a new product. If I am lucky I will do that for Bubo tomorrow.

I also won a prize in the "Ode to Bilbo" contest. It's turning out to be a nice week.

:D

I was wonderin' about that Sean....my status only changed to "Item Shipping Soon" and usually the west coasters get theirs in hand before we folks out east here get theirs....

Got any fun shots planned?

Back