BUBO en route...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Bubo!!!! :rock :rock :rock

P1010232.jpg

Looking forward to Bubo like any other SS figure! Jabba's throne will look even sweeter with the expansion pack in place! And Boba Fett will add one hell of an aesthetic. At least until Sideshow's Boba Fett takes his place.

They have production pics up on the site now!!

They all look very good. I especially like the scratching womprat. The production paint job look very good complete with wetness in the ears and around the closed eyes.

BTW, I probably won't be keeping the womprats. Anyone interested in buying them from me?

I just ordered one through Dark Shadow for about $8 less.. (I don't need an extra rat that bad.) He will look great with Jabba but it will be sad to see Cartman have to go... maybe I'll have him stand in for Chewy until SS makes one. :)

:lol

You have to put a bunch of stuff that begins with "B" in the photo and have people name them... like one of those place mats at a kids restaurant.

How bout I put many B items in, but other things to, just to make it a little difficult to pick out how many.

3-5 days now!!! Can't wait to get him, the detail and quality look so nice, really going to be a nice addition to Jabba.

Got that second notice today as well, can't wait to see how all the critters turned out. I really like the first creature pack :rock

Back