BruceCamblzChin's SDCC 2014 thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's sick to be honest. That thing in the banner is pretty cool but the tangled child corpses are anything but.
Can't understand why anyone would want that in their display.
Ah well, each to their own.
Yeah the mermaid is cool up top and down below is morbid as **** Lol. O my getting Kier if I get anything and MAYBE the executioner cause he looks so beastly. Kier's beautiful and she has that crazy flaming blue skull too

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Pop culture shock only have 2 statues??? Where is RoBocop???

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Pop culture shock only have 2 statues??? Where is RoBocop???

Yeah supposedly they got screwed with a tiny booth last minute and weren't really prepared to bring a lot. They only have their MOTU LSBs, Caesar (and no other characters from DoPoTA and their 1/6th SoA and SF lines. Would've loved to have seen some new MOTU 1/4s and maybe even a new license they were talking about. I think they could've been more prepared though. Its effing SDCC

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yes the DC stuff!! Maybe christofer reeve superman ;)

I think it's sick to be honest. That thing in the banner is pretty cool but the tangled child corpses are anything but.
Can't understand why anyone would want that in their display.
Ah well, each to their own.

If you are talking about the Siren they are not children tangled up on her tail, the sculptor said they are shriveled up sailors that she has lured to their death, she is supposed to be very large in scale around 10 foot tall, that's why those guys look small in comparison.

Back