BruceCamblzChin's SDCC 2014 thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The girls are all gorgeous but I'm not getting that deep into the DC figs. Batgirl and Power girl are amazing. The new Fett is a definite buy for me he's great and if I had the money the Zilla maquette it's fantastic.

The girls are all gorgeous but I'm not getting that deep into the DC figs. Batgirl and Power girl are amazing. The new Fett is a definite buy for me he's great and if I had the money the Zilla maquette it's fantastic.
How tall is Godzilla? Is Caesar really small?

Maybe you can tell Rulk to stop telling ppl that PG is a man with **** lol
Yeah man the 'Zilla maquette looks ****ing
B O S S !
Same with Fett. Too bad Vader wasn't there. So what's on the agenda for tomorrow bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

8u8aduha.jpg

Freaking Batman man!!!!
My highlights are Batgirl and Boba as well but Deathwing, Kerrigan and Lobo look sick.

Court of the dead loos amazing, it was packed in there though. I'll try to get in there today.
Holy **** yes please! Taken a million pics of Kier. Try to get some shots of that booty. Also can you try to get shots of Batgirl and Power Girl's bootays too :)

You should check out the video. Its cool and I only like Kier cause of the sculpt

Court of the dead loos amazing, it was packed in there though. I'll try to get in there today.

Nice one mate, any chance you could take a pic of some of the prints they have pictured behind the statues, it looks like there are upcoming character reveals on some of them.

Also is it true Sideshow has creepy music playing in that court display area ?

Back