Bruce Lee Enterbay....THE BEST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys....this is for me the best of Bruce Lee by Enterbay......enjoy!:banana

Great display! Are you using the BL 2.5 body for the other figure?

I use 2.5 body for Bruce Lee FOF white, 3.0 for Bruce FOF blue and 2.0 for Bruce ETD version A.

I use 2.5 body for Bruce Lee FOF white, 3.0 for Bruce FOF blue and 2.0 for Bruce ETD version A.

I have my FOF white in the 3.0 that it came with and plan on putting the blue clothes on a BL 2.5 for more of a fighting /action pose.

I think the best portrait is actually the FOF neutral face. It looks the most like Bruce, the ETDA/Nokia is technically a better sculpt but just lacks a subtlety that the other sculpt has.

how do you attach the top collar part on the blue suit? i find getting the knot into the loop rather difficult...any tips?

how do you attach the top collar part on the blue suit? i find getting the knot into the loop rather difficult...any tips?

There is a way!!

You get a piece of thread hook it on the knot bit and feed through the loop and pull.

My wife told me, us men would never of thought of that!!

There is a way!!

You get a piece of thread hook it on the knot bit and feed through the loop and pull.

My wife told me, us men would never of thought of that!!

God bless your wife that is genius. I just recently cut my finger nails so it was such a pain to get that knot through...but i managed somehow! and i swore that i'd never take off the blue top again lol :lol....but now that i know that, i wont have to buy another body to change outfits :rock

testing my new cam and lens. forgive the lazy ass poses.

PS: I do have some blue dye on the back of his neck but no worries, i have an extra BL body for the boxer suit.

bl-a4.jpg

bl-a3.jpg

bl-a2.jpg

Looks really good, Chad! What camera and lenses are you using?

Btw, how does the spare BL 2 looks with the ETD head? I heard that the skin tone doesnt match well?

I just recently got myself a ETD ver A as well :banana

Looks really good, Chad! What camera and lenses are you using?

Btw, how does the spare BL 2 looks with the ETD head? I heard that the skin tone doesnt match well?

I just recently got myself a ETD ver A as well :banana

i got a canon 450D and upgraded the kit lens to a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8.

I have a spare BL2.5 and have not yet put it next to the ETD body. I didnt realize there might be a difference in skin tone. I originally bought the BL2.5 for the FOF set but have yet to use it for either. I'll check it out tomorrow and see whats up.

i got a canon 450D and upgraded the kit lens to a Tamron 17-50mm f2.8.

I have a spare BL2.5 and have not yet put it next to the ETD body. I didnt realize there might be a difference in skin tone. I originally bought the BL2.5 for the FOF set but have yet to use it for either. I'll check it out tomorrow and see whats up.

Oh, ok. Those lenses are for macro shots?

Do you think its possible to use the 2.5 for the ETD head though? Glad you loving the ETD bro, I'm enjoying my FOF set as well:banana

Alright, keep us updated with that mate!

:peace

Excellent pose and and photos nash! Have you ever tried to remove the head from figure enter the dragon version a and put the head on the body of Fist o fury?

Excellent pose and and photos nash! Have you ever tried to remove the head from figure enter the dragon version a and put the head on the body of Fist o fury?

That works because the ETD A Head have the hole in the head that the Neck magnet go into(Just like Fist of fury),the hair have that metal part too.

Back