Brothers Production Fighting Club Tayler ( Tyler Durden )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like this figure very much.

Even the jacket isn't that bad really.

Here's one, i just changed the body and repainted both heads.

Looks good! But to spend that money and then have to change the body and do a repaint... don't you wish they just sold the accessories with the head and priced it like Loading Toys?

I did finally get mine from Storerooms without a hitch (thankfully :yess:), but this version has the jacket I've soooo been wanting to get made. Nice find.

well, TTL suits are great suits, awesome quality IMO. BUT since they are made for their own TTL bodies, it'll look better on a TTL than any other brand, as the ttl body has shorter arms, but not by much, so the suits have shorter sleeves.

I have a TTL suit on a Soldier Story body and it definitely does not look good.

well, TTL suits are great suits, awesome quality IMO. BUT since they are made for their own TTL bodies, it'll look better on a TTL than any other brand, as the ttl body has shorter arms, but not by much, so the suits have shorter sleeves.

I have a TTL suit on a Soldier Story body and it definitely does not look good.
It's true. The suits work pretty much exclusively with their bodies Which are sub par IMO. However I have tried them on the slim hot toys and have to say they can look really great.

How did you guys swap his hands? I can't get those huge pegs into the hands with the rings on them.

I'd hate to have to end up buying a HT body seeing as I have no clue if they make one of a similar physique and tanned skin tone

Hey guys, long time collector but completely new to 1/6. Always wanted a Tyler Durden figure, did some googling and found the BP Tayler. Although the likeness is a little off (looks a bit like David Beckham to me, lol) it's good enough. Just got a couple of questions:

- I will only be buying the head (with probably glasses and cigarette) due to funds, and due to the fact that I want to display him with topless fight look for now. Any suggestions for what body I could use. I was eyeing up the Enterbay RM-4 (with funky Matt Damon head). Would the skintone match up/will the BP Tayler head fit? any other suggestions for a good body?

- Does anyone else currently sell heads alone that are better than the BP one? Found very little Brad Pitt aside from HT's awesome Aldo Raine.

- Also, anyone else here from the UK that can recommend a good site for 1/6 figures. Only one I know of ATM is collectible kitbash. hope they're reliable :/

If anyone can help, it's be much appreciated. As I said, I'm new to 1/6 figures - in fact, I fear that one may hook me into the scale which would kinda suck as I'm a poor student currently haha. Love the potential for customization though.

Since you are new, I don't really know where to start. For a body I recommend this one:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901526&ref=search&&901526

but it's in preorder status, that is the best body to have him top less.

If visible joint does not bother you, then I recommend a Hot Toys true type Caucasian Narrow Shoulder body, but the thing is you'll need to do some neck sanding so it does not look weird.

You want it to look like this:

TTM18.jpg

and not like the one on the right:

3069129163_1c1bcb8d53.jpg

The figure on the right, has a sculpted neck, so it'll need a different neck connector which doesn't look pretty on a top less figure.

Last edited:
thanks a lot for your help - that's exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to know as I'm literally clueless about 1/6 collecting! I really like the Truetype muscular body as I will be going for this look: https://www.mensworkoutguide.com/pictures/tyler durden workout program.jpg

Would I just need to cut off some of the neck and sand it down to make it look right? also would the skin tone match?

I have the tyler durden figure from bp version 2.0, the jacket is perfect, right color (wrong on ttl) and good materials... but the new one...is awesome, is the perfect copy of the movie,great job bp...
for the likeness pics don't give to him justice...from live is a good rappresentation of Tyler Durden...
the clothes are perfect, I really like this figure....

I have the tyler durden figure from bp version 2.0, the jacket is perfect, right color (wrong on ttl) and good materials... but the new one...is awesome, is the perfect copy of the movie,great job bp...
for the likeness pics don't give to him justice...from live is a good rappresentation of Tyler Durden...
the clothes are perfect, I really like this figure....

How did you out on the hands with the rings on them? They seem to be a different size!

How did you out on the hands with the rings on them? They seem to be a different size!

Anyone? I need to know soon to see if it's an issue with all of them or just mine as I still have time to contact the eBay seller. I'm worried they swapped out a cheap body, but I have no idea as it's my first BP 1/6

Brother Production basically makes copies of other companies work and sells them as their own. I just pulled my Tayler out to see, and I can't even pull the hands out he already has in? But just by looking you can tell they come from 2 different companies. I think it's standard with all the figs not just yours.

It is a known fact that the Brother Production figures that are selling through store-rooms and their endless chains on ebay are all copies of the "original", if you will. MAYBE some are the real deal, but let it sit for a couple of months and they replace or come up with the counterfeit parts.

This has happened to me with a BP Collateral figure, and I think Raymond Ferraro has also been through that with the BP Taxi Driver ?. I have also seen a BP Dirty Johnny from store-rooms and the body and dirty shirt are different from the, again "original" BP proto.

Back