Brothers Production Fighting Club Tayler ( Tyler Durden )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you just love his resin made soup:lol
14435968ha2udjewvva6a6.jpg

Plus, doesn't his beard and bruising look like it was drawn on with sharpies?
Not to mention the shades look like old style 3D glasses.
144408mcbcbqq5b5bn51mm.jpg

sculpt kinda reminds me of vanilla ice for some reason :lol

If I can get it cheap somewhere I'll buy it just for the boots and pants. Maybe the shirt.
If store-rooms stock him I'll probably use them since they'll probably be cheap with free shipping. As long as they don't steal the boots and pants I'll be fine. :lol

Might be me, but all of the supposed durden sculpts I saw in this thread looked nothing like Brad (even that really expensive one).

Actually, the best BP likeness I've seen so far is the one on the re-cast bootleg Achilles figure, and that one's under a helmet, so...

Sunohc's is pretty good though, I have one myself and like it quite a lot.

That might be what's throwing it off for me , the tache.
Probably is , who actually is Sean Ho and is there anywhere I can view his other work ?.

Might be me, but all of the supposed durden sculpts I saw in this thread looked nothing like Brad (even that really expensive one).
I'm the same way, but I do think the previous customs look a bit better than this new figure. Too bad you can't really mod the Aldo figure into Tyler without some serious effort.

I'm the same way, but I do think the previous customs look a bit better than this new figure. Too bad you can't really mod the Aldo figure into Tyler without some serious effort.

Two roles 10 years apart, Pitt's face has changed more then a mustache and hairdo.

I've been wanting a 1/6 Tyler ever since there was that City Hero version years ago, but I've never been able to score a good one for less than what Rainman's costed. Like someone said, there still hasn't been a DEFINITIVE Pitt sculpt from this period yet. Rainman was close, but off enough for me that when coupled with price, made me wanna wait. I think I'd pick this up and go w/ Sunohc's head for cost reasons--this shouldn't be more than $150 and Sun-ohc's version is close enough for me for now.

So has anyone picked this up yet? I ordered one from Storeroom awhile ago, got an email saying it shipped Jan 2nd, but still haven't received it yet? :impatient:

Uh yea this doesn't come out til like March and Storerooms will probably get it a month or two after that if they don't spend too much time replacing the real parts with bootlegs. You should probably get a refund now and preorder elsewhere.

Well its not out yet so i can assure you it didn't ship. It's upto you where to go from there.

Uh yea this doesn't come out til like March and Storerooms will probably get it a month or two after that if they don't spend too much time replacing the real parts with bootlegs. You should probably get a refund now and preorder elsewhere.

They told me it will be released late February, so I guess it's around march indeed.

Back