Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving it, great game.....as I expected. The first two are amazing and the third one is even better. A lot of new features which should be a given but it really makes the game 100 times better than its predecessors.

I'm loving it, great game.....as I expected. The first two are amazing and the third one is even better. A lot of new features which should be a given but it really makes the game 100 times better than its predecessors.

me too. did you see what IGN gave it for graphics??? :duh:duh this isn't the prettiest game out there, but it's not bad by a longshot.

OMG It's out??? Please post some screens guys!!

edit: crap!!! the 360 is out... I'm waiting for the pc version :monkey4

Still want those pics though :lol

me too. did you see what IGN gave it for graphics??? :duh:duh this isn't the prettiest game out there, but it's not bad by a longshot.

IGN is retarded. The graphics are great! The graphics on this are far better than a lot of other games that IGN loves. When IGN reviews a game, they try to find as many negatives as they can find or come up with.

Anyways THIS GAME ROCKS! I am on the 2nd mission (I think), love blowing the Germans up and seeing their limbs fly or sometimes splitting them in two....thats gotta hurt.

Those Killroys are harder to find than I thought, I have only found 1/3 in the first two levels so far...I guess I need to search more, it's good that they make those tough to find though, sometimes games are too easy in all aspects.

I am on the last mission (I think). So far so great, the story just gets better and better as you go on and so does the fighting.

And yeah the Multiplayer was pretty bad, very choppy and confusing. But as Hairless said, its all about the Single Player for BIA.

Damn dude! :(

BTW the reason the online sucks so much is because Gearbox did not work on it. I remember the online for EIB was really great and had no significant issues, but that was because Gearbox developed the online for their older games. But not this one :(. They probably figured if they developed the online it would be another delay.

Back