Brother Production - Thief

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone preordered this yet? What sites have him up for PO? I know KGHobby and eBay have him up so far. Anyone have any experience using KGHobby before?

I can see DeNiro in there for sure though yup...just first thing that came to mind after seeing the sculpt was Yellow Bastard from Sin City. :D

:lol $149.99 Yeah no thanks. I'm thinking he's got it that high because nobody else has it for preorder yet. I'd pay maybe $120 for this thing. Shipped.

It's $120 shipped on KGHobby to me so I assume the quote would be the same for you too.

I just ordered this from kghobby, I think this is delayed though, the release date has this figure for June, maybe by the end of july he will be released I'm hoping, heat is is my favorite movie of all time.

I should just get my money back and put it towards a hot toy. Lord knows, I want them all. 2 extra months I've been waiting plus the 1 and a half before the ship date. Not happy with kghobby anymore.

I just ordered this from kghobby, I think this is delayed though, the release date has this figure for June, maybe by the end of july he will be released I'm hoping, heat is is my favorite movie of all time.

Any updates? I'm having a hard time getting answers to why the DeNiro figure is taking so long. Someone help! Please

Back