Brother Production Hard-Boiled VERSION II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, I stumbled upon this, is this new figure an "OFFICIAL" release ? is it a custom ? or I'm out dated ?

HD11.jpg

HD03.jpg

HD12.jpg

HD14.jpg

HD05.jpg

HD06.jpg

Looks good. Might pick it up since I didn't get the Version 1

Guess it must be a new release... odd that now they are using the "Twisting Toyz" hands. Those gnarled knuckles are very distinctive :lol

Overall looks really good though. Now do a re-release of the Deckard figure :lecture

Guess it must be a new release... odd that now they are using the "Twisting Toyz" hands. Those gnarled knuckles are very distinctive :lol

Overall looks really good though. Now do a re-release of the Deckard figure :lecture

Haha yeah, I was gonna comment on the gnarled hands also, they use them for everything. It'll be awesome if they did rerelease a Deckard, couldn't get mine.

I kept avoiding the first one because the head is so damn bad and there are no decent custom ones out there. I still hope there is one soon because i really want Harry but they are still using the same bad head and this outfit is worse than the first.

oh well

Brothers production although hit and miss really know which figures to make. Taxi Driver, Collateral , No country for old men , Die Hard , Dirty Harry , Blade Runner , I'm sure I'm missing some.

We need One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest next please. Decent sculpt needed. :lecture
:monkey3

Brothers production although hit and miss really know which figures to make. Taxi Driver, Collateral , No country for old men , Die Hard , Dirty Harry , Blade Runner , I'm sure I'm missing some.

We need One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest next please. Decent sculpt needed. :lecture
:monkey3

Argh, I'm hating myself for missing on the Bardem figure :/

I wonder if Brother Production has an email or a website or blog so we could contact them and ask them to re release a Bardem figure or resculpt this Harry figure.

I actually have one of these coming in a few days. It doesn't look terrible, but it isn't great by any means. I'm interested to see it in person though. My main complaint is come on does that look like a Smith & Wesson Model 29? I think not.

This is what I'm talkin about:

dscn0121.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

I can't wait to get one of these eventually. :yess:

I wondrr if they make any of these custom for 1/6 figures anywhere?

Back