Brother Production: BLADE HUNTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polonium

Super Freak
Reaction score
My local shop just notice me the upcoming BLADE HUNTER from Brother Production. Anyone know about this? I heard something about their products are much worse than prototype. What do you think?

Blade Hunter Redux
----------------------------
Real like head sculpt (alternate hurted version)
Shirt and tie with scaled pattern
Detailed suit with trousers
Trench coat (with hidden wire)
Leather laced shoes
Hands (gun carrying posture)
Wired hands (hurted look)
Hunter-iconic blaster
Police ID and Hunter badge
Unicorn paper-craft (Resin Made)
Card box package
1/6 Figure Moveable Body

(Limited Edition 100pcs)

post-2-1242438994.jpg

post-2-1242439054.jpg

post-2-1242439020.jpg

post-2-1242439027.jpg
post-2-1242439034.jpg

post-2-1242439013.jpg
post-2-1242439045.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. 100 pcs is EXTREMELY limited though. If I can get this at a good price I will. Looks pretty damn good to me!

I got a Deckard figure under the Blade Hunter title from Toys2 a few months back and it was a piece of crap. This one looks much better.

It looks really good. The sculpt isn't 100% Ford, but we all know how hard he is to get exactly right.

The perfect Ford sculpt still eludes us. Like an urban legend.

Still, that's a great looking figure. I'm expecting the price to be quite high given the limited number.

Looks pretty nice... although if you believe its only 100pcs I have a lovely bridge in Brooklyn I'd love to sell you :lol

I already have mine pre-ordered.

Posted the link in the Offical Blade Runner thread a day or two ago....but no-one cared. :(

That would be my ultimate toy grail but I need to be sure if the final product is as good as the prototype. The likeness looks alright to me, infinitely better than any previous tries made with Deckard anyway. Those were atrocious.
Anyone has experience with Brother production figures ? Are the final products usually faithful to the promo pics ?

I've been waiting for a decent Blade Runner action figure since... 1981 I think !

Back