broken hot toys superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megofan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
My christopher reeve superman fell from the hot toys stand and hit the floor, hard. the left arm broke just above the bicep. is anyone aware if there's a replacement hot toys body i can buy without having to buy a whole new superman figure?

many thanks for any advice.

If you could get at the arm to see the damage without damaging the suit , That would be your best bet.

Supes has his own unique body just for him i believe.

You may have to buy a new body or a TTM21's arms may be the same

Yup, need pix to diagnose.

I would imagine that at the very least, the arm could be two-part epoxied into a static position, which would beat the entire figure being a loss. I don't know if the suit comes off this figure....

Good luck on fixing him. I would be worried about removing the suit. It's so delicate. Superman is the one figure I try to never touch. I'm always worried about my hands snagging the suit. :eek:

hey, thanks for all the thoughts, guys. i'll try to post a couple of photos tonight. has anyone peeled the suit off their superman yet?

well, crap, i'm new to this board. how do i post the pic?

picture.php

You can attach an image from your pc via the button in the green area

or

you can post an image that you have uploaded somewhere else by pasting the link via the button in the blue area.

:hi5:

okay, here's the photo. clearly, the arm is severed. i'm not terribly familiar with how hot toys bodies work, so any thoughts are appreciated. thanks.

okay, here's the photo. clearly, the arm is severed. i'm not terribly familiar with how hot toys bodies work, so any thoughts are appreciated. thanks.

Looks like the peg broke off. I don't know if epoxy or glue could fix it. Have you scouted eBay for some loose Reeve bodies?

Ouch. Looks like a bad break. I'd think about a replacement body. And sell the broken one to Tony. :)

Are those pegs permanantly attached or are they replaceable? It looks like it could be glued, but along with everyone else here... I would be cautious about removing the suit.

Damn I was watching that body on ebay and it went cheap.:slap
Your body is fixable if you know what your doing.
I’d fix it but thats because I’m tight.
Replacing the body with a regular superman or evil body is the way to go.
Sell the body to tony then its not a total loss;) or me if you are in the uk

Back