"Bring me Wesley's head" Commitment thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would definitely be willing to go in on some sculpts. Dawn is my number one, but Wes isn't a bad choice either. Heck, I joined the board to get in on this.

I would so be all over this
even more so if Trev were doing the sculpting ( serious skills )
count me in for all sculpt s

Updated list as of 10-26-07:
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
betic1
Kozin

Contigent upon the sculpt is:
Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

List is slowly growing.

Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
betic1
Kozin

Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

List is slowly growing.

hey dont forget me. i said im interested too.

Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
betic1
Kozin
The Craw

Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

List is slowly growing.

Oops.

Has anyone seen the ebayer "Wantedyou" ? I've spoken to her about working on our man Wesley and she said she would be up for it. The catch is that she said she needs 50 people to sign on in order to do it.
She currently has on ebay sculpts of Jolie, Pitt, Redford, Newman, Cusak, and others. I'm not affiliated with her nor am I trying to promote her auctions, I just really want the missing scoobie and "angel's avengers" and I think she could help us. Can we get 50?

While its possibe we could reach 50 I've seen that sculptor on Ebay I beleive if its the same person I'm thinking of some of the work is good some of it isnt. And since there are people who's comitment depends on the sculpt that goal seems a bit high. But at least its out there as an option.

I figured that 50 was probably too much for good ol
Wes ...she would be willing to do any character though....could we get 50 Faith's? 50 Mal Reynolds?

Seeing as how Wes was voted to be the first head it seems unlikley that we could meet this sculptors minimum of 50 for just about any character.

At this point I think the greatest likelihood will be a fan custom that gets offered for sale.
Hopefully Trevor will be that fan.

Of course this list of ours is still growing, meaning more cash, which must look appealing to someone.

At this point I think the greatest likelihood will be a fan custom that gets offered for sale.
Hopefully Trevor will be that fan.

I totally agree... I would like it to be a labor of love from a very talented sculptor. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Updated list as of 11-01-07
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
betic1
Kozin
The Craw
Ironman1188
UTtoyfan
Bradlee_Scott

Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

We are at 21-24 so far. Hey maybe SSC will reconsider!

The artist I spoke with, "Wantedyou", from ebay seems to be willing to sculpt Wes with just 25 suitors instead of the 50 originally requested. I've sent her the pictures and the link from another "Wes-head topic" on this board. The only thing she needs now are the measurements. Does anyone have any idea what size his noggin should be in 1/6 scale?

I know that some may be sceptical about her product, which is understandable, but it seems to me that it wouldn't hurt to at least see what she can do since there aren't many other options available at this time.
thanks, james

Back