"Bring me Wesley's head" Commitment thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say Andy is a MUST. If you want the job done, you gotta get it done RIGHT...and exceptionally done at that.

I love the idea of Andy doing this but I know its a very long shot. This project has appeal to a sculptor who wants to make some extra cash and maybe establish himself. Andy is already very established. I also doubt we we'll get enough people to meet his commission fee, then we would probably have to get a caster pushing the cost of an unpainted head over $50. I would do it for an Andy sculpt but I don't know who else would.
Unless of course Andy is a huge Buffy fan and like DA really wants it done so badly he'd do it cheaper.

Updated list as of 9-21-07:
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul

Contigent upon the sculpt is:
Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

On Monday I will take the names we have and put a 'sculptor wanted' thread in the customs section. Whoever is interested can post samples. Obviously if Trevor or Andy are interested I think they have enough examples that have been produced.

Count me in and ship it care of DarkArtist when its ready :)

I really got to pull my finger out and get some casts to that dude so I can finish some projects

Updated list as of 9-21-07:
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
LordAzreal

Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

Updated list as of 9-28-07:
Anzik Hayes
The Obsolete Man
Kain's Ancient Blade
Serpentor
Thamesvalidude
Koipond
Seaward
Binky
james1976
leatherneck
DarkArtist81
wyrmn3500
abstractharmony
Protozaius
the vampire with soul
LordAzreal
Ironman1188

Sueworld
Migwit
Murder of Crows

Ok, I'm posting the sculptor wanted thread in the customs section.

One thing that might make a difference too - I know I'd want two provided the sculpt works for both a Watcher Wesley and a Rogue Demon Hunter Wesley so that I have one for both my Buffy and Angel lines.

This is the only Wes I want

wes.jpg

I am in if it's an Angel version of Wesley (preferably Season 3 or above). Always felt he was prick on Buffy (but I guess that was the point LOL).

Andy's not a Buffy fan and he's extremely busy right now. Trevor is a Buffy fan, but he's also extremely busy. But there are other professional level sculptors out there - it's just a matter of finding them.

hey guys, I had almost made a comment in this thread earlier, but I held off. :) I was very tempted at the prospect of sculpting Wesley Windom-Price! (He was Head Boy, you know! lol! just watched 'spin the bottle' from season 4 Angel)

I was pretty disappointed that Sideshow slowed down on the Buffy and Angel lines as I had always wanted to get involved in that.

as Dave mentioned, I'm busy up to my eyes in sculpture right now so it's just not practical for me to commit to this right now. If I was a bit faster and more experienced I'd offer to sculpt this in a minute.

Good luck guys, I look forward to seeing how this goes!
Trev

Back