Brent72's Collection (Star Wars, Batman, Iron Man, etc.) Enjoy the pics. :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tested out Vader holding a lightsaber. Probably leave him posed not holding it most of the time, though.

20141115_210417.jpg

Yeah, I think it does look better without the lightsaber but it's nice to see a picture of it with as it does look incredible either way.

Yeah, I think it does look better without the lightsaber but it's nice to see a picture of it with as it does look incredible either way.

I'm probably going to leave him posed not holding it, but just wanted to do a trial run. Ha ha.

Damn this 1:1 collection is awesome!

Love the T1 Terminator:)

Thanks, man. Finally figured out some better settings for my camera and got this pic of him the other day. Shows off how realistic he really does look. :)

20150103_002056.jpg

Just a quick comparison for fun. Here's my old Rubies/Burnett Vader statue:

100_1095.jpg

And here's the new one:

IMG_2349.jpg

Not much difference at all, right? ;)

Looking good man.I never understood why Vader had his lightsaber hilt facing up,what if he accidentally turned it on and sliced off something haha.

Looking good man.I never understood why Vader had his lightsaber hilt facing up,what if he accidentally turned it on and sliced off something haha.

Good point. I'd never really thought of it that way, but that's definitely flawed logic on his part. :lol

lmao! i started scrolling down without reading the description and was wondering why you made a background Dio of modern day blinds, not realizing they were 1:1 :rotfl Maaan you take "GO BIG OR GO HOME" to a whole another level. AWESOME ....EVERTHING!!

lmao! i started scrolling down without reading the description and was wondering why you made a background Dio of modern day blinds, not realizing they were 1:1 :rotfl Maaan you take "GO BIG OR GO HOME" to a whole another level. AWESOME ....EVERTHING!!

Thanks, man. Glad you enjoyed looking at the collection. :)

so sick collection , never saw T1 1:1 before , Joker as well , so nice keep up good work .

Back