Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mu9ewqj4sW1rj6enmo1_500.gif

one of my best friend did it :)

https://drawthesimpsons.tumblr.com

Wonder if Netflix is going to release how many customers streamed BB this past month. :lol

I never watched this show when it aired originally. What was I thinking? :cuckoo:

This show is amazing and I am currently halfway thru season 4 in one week on Netflix.

I hope the 2nd half of the 5th season of BB ends up on there soon.

I never watched this show when it aired originally. What was I thinking? :cuckoo:

This show is amazing and I am currently halfway thru season 4 in one week on Netflix.

I hope the 2nd half of BB ends up on there soon.

Well considering the 5th season only just went up, you'd probably have to wait a year or so after DVD and Bluray comes out for it to go up.

Yeah, that sucks. How long did it take for the 1st half to get put up? That long? I may have to look for other avenues.

I watched 1-4 on there before 5 went up so I couldn't tell you. I would assume it was close to 2 years since it was a long hiatus from S5 PT1.

I hope the 2nd half of the 5th season of BB ends up on there soon.

Holy crap, 4.5 seasons in one week? Are you sure? I started rewatching the show after the series ended and I'm halfway through season 3 in 8 days and I thought I was spending way too much time in front of the TV. You got a job? :lol

Beren

Holy crap, 4.5 seasons in one week? Are you sure? I started rewatching the show after the series ended and I'm halfway through season 3 in 8 days and I thought I was spending way too much time in front of the TV. You got a job? :lol

Beren

I have and job and still managed to watch all 5 seasons in 10 days.:rock

Finally got around to watching the first two episodes of season 1 last night. I like what I see so far. :lol

Finished the series finale on Sunday night. Best TV series since LOST which was the best TV Series since Northern Exposure which was the best TV series since M*A*S*H. Loved it.

Beren

Oh it's possible. I have a job, am married, and have 2 kids. I would watch several episodes after kids went to bed. I even spent one of my off days watching a ton of them when my kids were at school. It can be done with determination and dedication. :rotfl

Back