Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be one long *** dream. I would wake up so confused after a dream like that.

I love Norm but he lost his mind years ago.

Everything does not go Walt's way. If he were to imagine anything he wanted why would he imagine his son still won't talk to him. He never gets to explain anything or say a proper goodbye. How would he know the nazis approached Skyler to have her tell him that in his subconscience? Aside from that, at this point he has no idea Jesse is still alive. None. He's been shot dead by Jack weeks ago as far as Walts concerned. Why would he imagine that Jesse wants to strangle Todd?

Also Imagining and dreaming are two differant things. Is Norm implying it took the police almost 55 mins to get into the car while Walt day dreamed?

Norm was probably just really stoned like he almost always is.

People thought Walt was alive and the show wasn't clear if he lived or not.

People believing that it was all a dream isn't surprising. :lol

Late reply, ack..

Before he went there and saw the condition Jesse was in, when skinny Pete told him his product was still being sold. He was going to eliminate all involved with the making of his formula? Probably what the poison was for before he got turned down at the coffee shop, then decided to put it in her drink.

you sir are incorrect !

The show wouldn't be satisfying if it was all some weird fever dream from Walt sitting in the chemo lab.

Yuck. :lol

My favorite has to be Huell and Kuby.:lol

I like to think that Skinny Pete stayed skinny, and, after getting clean, became an accomplished concert pianist.:lol

Walter White Jr. is a successful food critic who ,recently, purchased his childhood home; he still hates veggie bacon.

My favorite has to be Huell and Kuby.:lol

I like to think that Skinny Pete stayed skinny, and, after getting clean, became an accomplished concert pianist.:lol

Walter White Jr. is a successful food critic who ,recently, purchased his childhood home; he still hates veggie bacon.

I think you're right!

Back