Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why they didn't show Walt's funeral? At least his casket being lowered or a tombstone. In my mind the door is still open that Mr. White is not dead. He could pass out from blood loss and still survive IMO. The DEA would 100% want him alive for information. Maybe, just maybe we will get something in the future. How about a movie on the big screen?

Maybe, but no information would be available for them to use. he already gave the location of Hanks body, and Walter pretty took care of all the loose ends the ever had any association with his "Empire" so as far as the DEA all their work was already done for them. of course they had no way of knowing that before.

A show that condemns a man to a death sentence in the first episode had to end with his death. The fact that he died happy and at peace with himself was a great way for him to go. The cancer hadn't beat him just yet and he wasn't shot down by the police etc. He went out the way he wanted.

Wasn't he upset that his product was being sold again?...One of the reasons he went to the salmon farm. You think he would have burned down the lab, along with any possible traces of the recipe in there (himself included).

What do you guys think he would have done if he didn't take that bullet hit?

Take his own life? Wait and be dragged away to die in prison? Pull the tarp off a methmobile he had built while at the cabin?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

I asked the same thing, a couple of pages back..... :dunno

he do "Suicide by cop" Probably point the gun at the cops

I wonder why they didn't show Walt's funeral? At least his casket being lowered or a tombstone. In my mind the door is still open that Mr. White is not dead. He could pass out from blood loss and still survive IMO. The DEA would 100% want him alive for information. Maybe, just maybe we will get something in the future. How about a movie on the big screen?

Funerals are never really good. Unless it is done well, True Blood dedicated an entire episode to a funeral and it was the most dull and boring episode I've ever seen. It was just awful.

The funeral wouldn't really mean that much. You would see Walt Jr and Skyler maybe cry, or maybe not, you would see Marie with a glad look on her face. It wouldn't really be that good

The one thing that would have made this great finale a little better is if they did something like The Six Feet Under Finale . As Walt is laying there dead slowly zoom into his head and see the future of his family ,Jesse ,Saul etc ... progressing in fast motion then slowly zoom out The End

This would have been nice, but it would ruin the impact of seeing Walt on the floor and the police coming. It would diminish that last scene.

If he didn't die in the lab he would soon be dead either from injury or from the cancer. He was already a dead man.

That was his funeral in the meth lab. Walt & Heisenberg died as one.

Actually now that I think about it, He probably wouldn't have a funeral.
there is no one that cares about him anymore, he was a wanted man, he probably would get cremated or something.

I really doubt Skyler would either pay for a funeral, or go to it.
No one would want to be there, not even his family

Nope. Remember that the entire Ensure box was about $100k plus Walt is extremely conscious of leaving as much money as possible to his kids and Skyler. So, given that, he's going to give Badger and Skinny Pete $100k each for using laser pointers? No. The $100k he mentioned for each assassin to Gretchen and Elliot was just supposed to sound feasible to them. At most, those two punks got $10k each.

Yo, that's what I wrote already back in comment #3764, bit ches!

Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

I wondered how long it would be before someone said he might not be dead :lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Yea because he found the ceiling to be facinating all of sudden and he laid on the ground while staring at it. Pfft! Nah he's dead. That bullet got him and the cancer made him weak.

Wasn't he upset that his product was being sold again?...One of the reasons he went to the salmon farm. You think he would have burned down the lab, along with any possible traces of the recipe in there (himself included).

There is part of me that thinks he let Jesse live so that his legacy stays alive.

For the most part I think he made his peace with Jesse. I think the interesting outlook is to maybe sense there was an ulterior motive as well. If Jesse lives so does Heisenberg's product.

There is part of me that thinks he let Jesse live so that his legacy stays alive.

For the most part I think he made his peace with Jesse. I think the interesting outlook is to maybe sense there was an ulterior motive as well. If Jesse lives so does Heisenberg's product.

I'm guessing Walt figures Jesse is his own worst enemy and that he will eventually F up by either getting himself killed or locked up !

Back