Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did the flash forward before they knew what the m60 was for. Jack wasn't even thought of when they did that.

Yes. They made this show up on the spot.

They did the flash forward before they knew what the m60 was for. Jack wasn't even thought of when they did that.

Yes. They made this show up on the spot.

And it was a mistake to do so..the flash forwards in past season were more vauge only showing one object totally out of context...not spoiling future plot developments.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It spoiled nothing. Did you know what he was going to do with the gun? Did you know how he got there? No. But you do now. So what?

And, here's an awful photoshop I crapped out.

598931_582358815155531_1407881078_n.jpg

Exactly. The same thing happened with Season 2. You knew something horrible happened and that people died...but you did not know who or what occurred.

Walt's in hell. Chillin with some demons.

I want to do it better. But the lack of cool gothic chair pics made that hard.

Walt's in hell. Chillin with some demons.

I want to do it better. But the lack of cool gothic chair pics made that hard.

Why does Hell have to be gothic? What if Hell for Walt was him sitting in a locked warehouse in a lawn chair with his Meth slowly filtering in around him until he suffocated and it started all over again?

Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

What do you guys think he would have done if he didn't take that bullet hit?

Take his own life? Wait and be dragged away to die in prison? Pull the tarp off a methmobile he had built while at the cabin?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Exactly. The same thing happened with Season 2. You knew something horrible happened and that people died...but you did not know who or what occurred.

But the flashes in this season actually ruined the suspense of Walt being arrested by Hank..we knew he wouldn't stay in custody. The same as we knew he was coming back to ABQ in Granite State. The whole time you're waiting for him to go back while he is exiled in the shack, it almost seems like a bit of wasted screen time.
The previous flashes only showed an object (the grille, the car, bear in the pool) not the same thing as showing Walt free. They couldve just showed the dilapidated White residence..and left us wondering how that happens? It would've been more effective imo.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

What do you guys think he would have done if he didn't take that bullet hit?

Take his own life? Wait and be dragged away to die in prison? Pull the tarp off a methmobile he had built while at the cabin?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

In Granite State, he was ready to give himself up, before Grey Matter wound him up. I think with everything on his checklist settled, he would have gone back to that plan.

Season 2 was the one season written fully in advance, though, and is stronger for it, IMO. I liked the flash forwards, mind you, but I could see that it revealed a little too much for some viewers. The M60 was obviously going to be used on the Nazis following Ozymandias, for example.

Back